Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
They were definitely pissed at DDG. Many felt he screwed us over by not signing a new contract earlier, which weakened United's position. Here's some choice cuts from a sample of just a page and a half from the DDG Contract Situation thread on deadline day(and there was about 50 pages just from deadline day)

Not quite at the level of racism and homophobia of some of the yobs at Juventuz, but it was far from unanimous well-wishing.

:lol:

fecking hell.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
They were definitely pissed at DDG. Many felt he screwed us over by not signing a new contract earlier, which weakened United's position. Here's some choice cuts from a sample of just a page and a half from the DDG Contract Situation thread on deadline day(and there was about 50 pages just from deadline day)

Not quite at the level of racism and homophobia of some of the yobs at Juventuz, but it was far from unanimous well-wishing.
The one about the cruciate ligament especially makes for pretty painful reading. You're being decent posting all those anonymously. Not everyone would be so kind.

MounchesterUtd

Some fresh, lovely content from my new favorite forum :drool:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/34761-Paul-Pogba?p=5360088&viewfull=1#post5360088

that interview was pathetic and frankly disgusting. right time to go back? what when the club are in the EL? yeah $#@! OFF PLEASE DIE

man utd have a special place in his heart? what the same club that basically had no faith in his ability? and again DIE YOU $#@!ING VERMIN
From a guy named BadassDybala... when Dybi leaves for the Spanish or PL giants or PSG in two/three years :lol:

Yagami

Good post resistant
There's going to be some gems after Pogba's interview.

Dobba

The whole place is just bizarre, the level of hatred especially. I mean, if you've ever been in the pasta sauce aisle at ASDA you've been nearer Italy than the majority of those cnuts, yet look at them.

AndyJ1985

It's a real shame the internet brings out the worst in people. I've read comments on there about wishing him dead, and hoping he gets career ending injuries.

Shark

@NotShark
If any of you are reading this from Juventuz, thanks for taking care of our Pogba on his holiday and contributing to his leap into arguably the worlds best midfielder.

starman

I dont get why they are so butthurt. They speak about him like he came through their youth team and ran down his contract, basically what Owen did.

They have got a massive fee for a player they signed for only 1m...

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
We should sign marchisio now just to piss them off.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Were they this butt-hurt when Vidal left them for way less money than they are getting now?

Midfield

Red
Why do the people over there so menstrual about Pogba.

I say that he didn't sign for Torino, Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, and the most important thing is that Juve sign the lad for free back in the 2012, now just calculate what they have receive for the transfer fee.

MounchesterUtd

Don't know what they are all like as people but Del Piero is a real classy guy. Want just talking about class on the pitch or i could have made a list of players.
Ahh, I get what you're saying. Never heard or read a bad thing about Baggio and Buffon off the pitch though.

fanutd

Their club statement about Pogba is absolute class. Not to beat a dead horse but I think that forum really isn't the true representation of their fan base or the magnificent club that is Juventus. It sucks that their forum is doing everything in their power to push us into disliking Juve. Eejits.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Their change of opinion on Higuain and Pogba is amazing. One from choker to the best possible player, other from world class CM to not good enough without Marchisio.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
It seems Del Piero was the only thing classy about that club.
Did you see the Grazie Pogba video Juventus posted on the offical website? of-course not.

It seems the man himself and club was more classy than the dimwits on juventuz forum and more of the arrogant posters here. I guess it makes sense to judge whole club and fanbase on the basis of one forum then I guess I know now what all Man United fans are on basis of Pogba and this thread.

Akshay

Staff
Did you see the Grazie Pogba video Juventus posted on the offical website? of-course not.

It seems the man himself and club was more classy than the dimwits on juventuz forum and more of the arrogant posters here. I guess it makes sense to judge whole club and fanbase on the basis of one forum then I guess I know now what all Man United fans are on basis of Pogba and this thread.
Aye, these forum meltdown threads are all fine and dandy when poking fun at particular rival posters, but drawing conclusions about the wider fanbase or club from them is just silly. Have to say, you've taken this saga and all the jabs from United fans on here very well. Kudos.

podurban2

To reiterate what Zlatan_Ish is saying, these morons do not represent the broader fanbase of Juventus or the club. Makes you lot who generalise look just as bad.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Anyone who judges a club based from football forums is ignorant.

Mr Smith

We would also be fuming in all fairness
Always important to remember this every now and then. Laughing at other fan's antics is all good and fun, but sometimes these threads get in danger of becoming parodies of themselves.

It's interesting to see the disparity between their feelings towards him at the start of the season compared to the end of it. Will be interesting to see how Mou manages/facilitates his ego; he's done a stellar job with some big players in the past (and a not so amazing job with others).

Brightonian

Were they this butt-hurt when Vidal left them for way less money than they are getting now?
And probably a better player too, if not for the No Knees Discount.

They poached Pogba from us in the first place and now they're getting a big fat cheque (to spend on a big fat Argentine). They should say thank you and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.