Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They can all suck massimo de culo

thepolice123

This Juve team reminds me of the our 07-08 team.

Similarly to us, their midfield is nothing special but they have a fluid front 3 who works hard for the team and can unlock defenses. Their rearguard is world class and extremely tough to break down.

izec

Similarly to us, their midfield is nothing special but they have a fluid front 3 who works hard for the team and can unlock defenses. Their rearguard is world class and extremely tough to break down.
They have Pjanic, who is one of the best midfielders in the world currently and entering his best years. The rest in midfield are workhorses, but i wouldnt say their midfield isnt special. It is not a historic midfield, but still great compared to the other CL candidates. It will give any team their run for the money.

Vadim

I’ve always hated Juventus. Match fixing cnuts. They feel that they deserve to win everything all of the time just because they win a pub standard league every year.

They’ve massively underachieved in Europe for as long as I can remember. They’re desperate for the CL this season with Barca and Real not being at their best but unfortunately I only can see City winning the thing.

pacifictheme

Yeah paul scholes is generally considered to have been a midfielder that was nothing special :houllier:

What the feck are you on about?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

Not enough LOLs for this post.

Carrick, Scholes and Hargreaves was nothing special? That's one of the best midfields we've ever had. Juve have Pjanic too, who is one of the best in the business.

Last edited:

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
They have Pjanic, who is one of the best midfielders in the world currently and entering his best years. The rest in midfield are workhorses, but i wouldnt say their midfield isnt special. It is not a historic midfield, but still great compared to the other CL candidates. It will give any team their run for the money.
Really? Based on what?

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Not enough LOLs for this post.

Carrick, Scholes and Hargreaves was nothing special? That's one of the bets midfields we've ever had. Juve have Pjanic too, who is one of the best in the business.
I'm not saying he isn't good (Very decent) but this is such an off the cuff remark, it's based on feck all.

Dante

Average bang
The irony of calling Jose 'Moaninho', then launching into an tirade moaning about United and the game...

el3mel

And some are defending them against Mourinho gesture lol.

Feck Juve for all I care. Glad to see them that butthurt. :lol:

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Love reading intense hatred for United from random clubs that we have no actual issues with :lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

Do you actually remember the 2007/08 season? Our team was strong right the way through.

Van der Sar was one of the best keepers on the planet.

We had one of the best central pairings you'll ever see in a defense with Vidic and Ferdinand both in their prime, and Evra emerged as one of the best full-backs going at the time. Even Wes Brown at right back was by no means a weak link, and had a very strong season.

Any combination of Scholes, Giggs, Carrick and Hargreaves made a very strong central midfield, and Park and Anderson provided effective and different options.

Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez was an incredibly strong attack, and Nani was a very good addition to it when called upon.

I'm not even sure the midfield comment about this Juve team holds up particularly well. Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Can and Bentancur are all good options, and the only real weak link in their team is the keeper.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:confused: mate i think you need to learn how to use translate better or ask for some help to some Italian friend because that does not mean shit
Mate, I think you need to learn how to use redcafe better or ask for some help. It's a joke in reference to something from a few years back.

the_irish123

I think it’s underrated how Szeszny fecked it up for them on both goals. You bring Ronaldo but your GK is Sneezy...

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Why are they speaking about us like we are fierce rivals? It's like when Stoke and West Ham fans talk about us like there is some long standing grudge.
Not really. We had a very healthy rivalry in the 90s tbf. As big as you can get in randomly drawn European completion, at any rate. And we’re basically equivalents in our respective leagues, in domestic popularity and success, as well as rare duel members of a select group to have won all available club trophies in our history. It’s not really that weird to consider each other rivals of a certain stature. Not hated rivals, sure, but rivals.

If anything, it’s us who currently have less of a claim to it, competitively.

Also, they’re mostly American on that forum.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Mourinho being your manager and Pogba leaving them for you has left them quite a bit sore. You aren't some hated rival of course, but they certainly enjoy seeing you fail. All that will likely disappear the moment Mou is no longer your manager, mind.

Now this juventuz place, i've no idea about them. Not an italian forum is it?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Mourinho being your manager and Pogba leaving them for you has left them quite a bit sore. You aren't some hated rival of course, but they certainly enjoy seeing you fail. All that will likely disappear the moment Mou is no longer your manager, mind.

Now this juventuz place, i've no idea about them. Not an italian forum is it?
No they must be talking about the English version. Nothing to do with Vecchia Signora where you read the true feelings of Juve supporters. And most of them insulted more Allegri than Mou yesterday, even if they hate him. Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.