Kanye West why?

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Complete cnut, no wonder Kim K wanted to get away and keep him away from the kids.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Loved his music. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy would have been my #1 album ever for a long time, but I've not been able to listen to his music for several years now. He's worse in a weird way than someone like Chris Benoit, who did a terrible, terrible thing but removed himself from the planet in the same breath, whereas with Kanye we have had to watch this car crash destroy all his credibility and sympathy for what seems forever now.

lsd

The Oracle
Funny how of all the things Fox cut out and left in they cut one line of of him saying he got vaccinated

lsd

The Oracle
Loved his music. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy would have been my #1 album ever for a long time, but I've not been able to listen to his music for several years now. He's worse in a weird way than someone like Chris Benoit, who did a terrible, terrible thing but removed himself from the planet in the same breath, whereas with Kanye we have had to watch this car crash destroy all his credibility and sympathy for what seems forever now.

While it is the least good album he made it had to be said that the best thing about that album are the guest appearances.

From Nicki Minaj,Rick Ross,Jay Z and Raekwon they all made that album what it is

Without them it would have been very average.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Yeah I saw his tucker interview. He's incredibly disturbed. Calling a mentally ill person a cnut/dickhead is upsetting to me.
Im sorry but I have mental illnesses and I shouldn’t be excused for being a cnut due to them. There becomes a point where it isn’t an excuse anymore.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Im sorry but I have mental illnesses and I shouldn’t be excused for being a cnut due to them. There becomes a point where it isn’t an excuse anymore.
Not everyone has the same mental ilness. Is there such a point?
And if there is, surely this guy hasn't reached it. Kayne hasn't raped, assaulted or murdered anyone.

Doo you think someone like Bobby Fischer for example had mental issues when he became an anti semitic hermit, or is it just down to him being a "cnut", when there was an obvious shift in thinking/speaking?

What’s the “clear” basis on which you’re determining that he’s unwell rather than just a monument cuntmuscle?
The aforementioned interview? It's not like he was always this disturbed. There is a clear shift.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Not everyone has the same mental ilness. Is there such a point?
And if there is, surely this guy hasn't reached it. Kayne hasn't raped, assaulted or murdered anyone.

Doo you think someone like Bobby Fischer for example had mental issues when he became an anti semitic hermit, or is it just down to him being a "cnut", when there was an obvious shift in thinking/speaking?

The aforementioned interview? It's not like he was always this disturbed. There is a clear shift.
Yeah, you can have a mental illness and be a cnut, it doesn’t excuse you. Kanye is a cnut.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Yeah, you can have a mental illness and be a cnut, it doesn’t excuse you. Kanye is a cnut.
Unless sudden onset of cnutness is in the DSM, not really. He wasn't being a cnut before he became this unstable (not to this extent at least).
I was with you before I saw some excerpts from the Tucker interview. The guy clearly isn't well.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I fecking love that first video :lol: Chris Tucker’s side eye gets me every time.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Unless sudden onset of cnutness is in the DSM, not really. He wasn't being a cnut before he became this unstable (not to this extent at least).
I was with you before I saw some excerpts from the Tucker interview. The guy clearly isn't well.
Mental illness doesn’t suddenly cause you to become racist or homophobic or whatever. You already have those views or beliefs and your mental illness can mean that your filter is off and you just say shit because you aren’t thinking of the consequence. Also you said Kanye hasn’t assaulted anyone when he has multiple times.

You only need to read his Wikipedia or the news articles about him to see that mutliple times each year stretching back 10-15 years this man has an incident of doing something cnuty or bizarre. Yes, some of his behaviours and actions can be attributed to poor mental health but some are inexcusable and you can’t use mental health as a barrier all the time for your shocking behaviour.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Mental illness doesn’t suddenly cause you to become racist or homophobic or whatever. You already have those views or beliefs and your mental illness can mean that your filter is off and you just say shit because you aren’t thinking of the consequence. Also you said Kanye hasn’t assaulted anyone when he has multiple times.

You only need to read his Wikipedia or the news articles about him to see that mutliple times each year stretching back 10-15 years this man has an incident of doing something cnuty or bizarre. Yes, some of his behaviours and actions can be attributed to poor mental health but some are inexcusable and you can’t use mental health as a barrier all the time for your shocking behaviour.
I haven't read his wiki. From what I can recall a lot of shit he did prior to 5 years ago was very benign like the Taylor swift award thing. In my mind there's a rather large leap from being a dick on stage in Hollywood to "the Jews are coming out to get me". The paranoia I associate it with the latter is a sign of mental illness.

I disagree that the racism would always have been there. Maybe to some extent (but no more than for an average non cnut person), but I think a mentally unstable person such as in the Tucker interview would be more prone to getting involved in conspiracies and such. The way he's been involved in far right politics these last few years makes me think he's off his meds so to speak.

lsd

The Oracle
I don't buy his mental problems make him a hate his own ,Nazi, trump supporting far right nutjob for a second.

That's an excuse he doesn't deserve

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Yeah I saw his tucker interview. He's incredibly disturbed. Calling a mentally ill person a cnut/dickhead is upsetting to me.
Saw the interview and the edited out clips in the interview. Don't think he sounds just mentally ill, but he sounds like a narcissistic cnut who has bought in completely to the far-right's BS. He actually sounds quite lucid and aware of his opinions.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Power doesn't corrupt, it reveals. Kanye and all these other horrible, self absorbed, rich hateful bastards, (your Elon Musks, Zuckerberg and Rowlings) haven't just suddenly gone mad under the stress of fame, or just forgot their meds, or some other appeasing bullshit. All of them have a pattern of nasty, selfish behaviour, the power and status (and social media) has simply given them a platform from which they have been able to expose themselves for who they really are. Listen to rappers talk about Kanye in the early days and you hear stories about how he would feck up their sets just to serve his own ego, or the way he treated people.

Making excuses for Kanye being Kanye is the same idiocy as those tweets expressing sadness and sympathy for Jeffrey Dahmer because they saw the shitty netflicks show. Putin could probably be leveled out a little with some psychiatric treatment but no one should give a feck when talking about his horrific actions.

Also Kanye sounds rambly more so because he is spectacularly ignorant. Whenever he begins to talk about a subject it is in the most lazy and shallow way, like a 14 year old who has just discovered wikipedia. Whereas Bobby Fischer's rambling sounded like he had gone off the deep end.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That might not be because of your bi-polarism though...
:lol:

I think its really convenient for people to go soft on him due to a supposed mental illness. There are a lot of people who go through that without being shit bags. Your 'goodness' (as vague as that is) and your health can be largely mutually exclusive even if there is a minor overlap.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Wasn’t really the point of the tweet, but okay.
I know, but mentioning it like it's some profound bit of knowledge in order to make the case that they have to do more because of their history is stupid and ignorant.
Saw the interview and the edited out clips in the interview. Don't think he sounds just mentally ill, but he sounds like a narcissistic cnut who has bought in completely to the far-right's BS. He actually sounds quite lucid and aware of his opinions.
The actual narcissists I've met are charismatic and non cnutty on the surface level. To me he sounds deranged, but I'm not a doctor and I can't really substantiated why I have that feeling. I've never liked him or his music, so there's no bias there at least.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Seems he's having trouble grasping the reality his ex-wife was dating Pete Davidson.
She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger way over town
That digs on me (uh)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Doesn't he have a massive cock and isn't a massive cock?
He’s ugly hot, which is why the ladies like him. He’s also doing Taco Bell commercials now, which is probably a sign he’s wrapping up his short juggernaut of notoriety.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
A lot of schizophrenics tend to be very creative, it can be two sides of a coin. In fact, quite a few go off meds when they are working on a new project like an album. It wouldn't surprise me if Ye is off his meds.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I’m bipolar 1 (which he is) & I’ve had the word ‘cnut’ tossed my way often.
That's just because you're a Bucs fan mate. If you make cnutish life choices, then what can you really expect :wenger: