Khvicha Kvaratskhelia | Napoli Player

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Wish we could some how fit him in the team with Rashford on the left , what a shame.

AndOr Hererra

Wish we could some how fit him in the team with Rashford on the left , what a shame.
I used to hate the idea of playing Rashford up top but hes really involved in that position. Depending on how he does there for the rest of the season I would honestly consider getting Kvara and putting Rashford up top. I get why the club wouldn’t do this though especially with our reported target striker playing at the exact same and killing it just as much

mu4c_20le

No room for him if we get Mbappe. He'll tear it up wherever he goes... just hope its not city

RopersReturn

Have been informed on here by several experts, that he’s a left sided winger so we don’t need him.?

Pintu

As much as I love Rashford (and the WC form he is in right now), he's never produced the numbers that Kvicha is producing this season in the league. Yes he's played in a tougher league, but the numbers is not as good, even in his peak season (19/20) where he also had 6 penalty goals.
Of course the PL is the best, but the difference with the rest of the top 4/5 isn't that big yet... What matters when it comes to putting these big numbers is playing for a dominant team in a position that allows you to score more. CR7 and Messi showed this in La Liga, as did Zlatan and Mbappé in Ligue 1... Haaland is showing that again with his numbers for City being much more impressive than waht he did in the BL... City dominates the PL in a way BVB couldn't do in the Bundesliga and this provides him with more chances in the PL... We can draw a similar parallel to Salah who scored way more in his very first season at Liverpool than he did for Roma. Not because the PL was easier than Serie A but because that Liverpool side he joined played in a way that allowed (and actually required) him to take more chances while with Roma he was mostly a creator and Dzeko was the finisher.

I think we can say this Napoli (like City in the PL) is quite superior to its Serie A opponents. Rashford has never played in a team that could dominate its opponents this match.

Pintu

Have been informed on here by several experts, that he’s a left sided winger so we don’t need him.?
I'd take him for both the left and central spot, give both Rashy and Bruno some serious and uplifting competition... We'd get the best out of all three.

Sviken

We should be all in o n him with the next owners. It's the kind of player you definitely do not want to miss or at the very least - you don't want to go to your league rivals.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I used to hate the idea of playing Rashford up top but hes really involved in that position. Depending on how he does there for the rest of the season I would honestly consider getting Kvara and putting Rashford up top. I get why the club wouldn’t do this though especially with our reported target striker playing at the exact same and killing it just as much
Wish he didn't emerge as a top talent this year, he's gonna be magnifying and seemingly for someone other than us.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Kvaratskhelia on the left with Rashford up top or Rashford on the left with Osimhen up top?
Kvara/Mbappe on the left with Osimhen up top

Rashford's bottom level is so bad that I don't think you can build a team around him. Who knows if he will turn to shit again next season. I fear we will reward him with a massive contract for this form and he will go back to crap

Bwuk

Rashford's bottom level is so bad that I don't think you can build a team around him. Who knows if he will turn to shit again next season. I fear we will reward him with a massive contract for this form and he will go back to crap
What have I just read?

BerryBerryShrew

Given his similarities to Messi (I'm not saying he's as good before anyone attacks me), couldn't Kvaratskhelia play on the right like Leo used to do for Barca in his first few seasons? EtH obviously wants a left footed RW. Does this make sense or is there some tactical limitations of Kvara that I'm overlooking?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
What have I just read?
Have you forgotten how bad he was for 18 months?

I think he's on like 200k a week right now, I could see us offering him like 350k to renew and if he goes back to that form its a disaster for the club. I just think its too risky to build around Rashford being in good form as he can go to such a bad level

Remember the geese

No, we can't be planning without Rashford.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Given his similarities to Messi (I'm not saying he's as good before anyone attacks me), couldn't Kvaratskhelia play on the right like Leo used to do for Barca in his first few seasons? EtH obviously wants a left footed RW. Does this make sense or is there some tactical limitations of Kvara that I'm overlooking?
I'm sorry but I don't understand this; perhaps something was lost in translation? :(
  • Messi's specialty in that role was drifting inwards from the right flank with his stronger foot (left).

• Kvaratskhelia's specialty right now is drifting inwards from the left flank with his stronger foot (right).

If you put Kvaratskhelia on the right flank, you effectively negate a lot of his spatial strengths. He seems to have a touch of Ribéry or Hazard about him as a well-coordinated playmaker, and any club that signs him needs to put him in the best possible position to succeed (left forward or winger, with maybe the chance to develop him into a False 9 further down the line if his hold-up play, receiving ability on the half-turn, movement against deeper blocks and vision in central areas catch up with the rest of his offensive game).

abundance

Supports
Inter
Wish he didn't emerge as a top talent this year, he's gonna be magnifying and seemingly for someone other than us.
You'll have time to join the queue...
I have a hard time picturing De Laurentiis letting him go after just one season.

Dude is a consummate tradesman, he always sells on his own terms.

And he's also a Neapolitan with a ginormous ego.

Offers for Kvara and Osimhen gonna be outlandish, but given the current trajectories of Juve, Inter, Milan and Roma, by holding on to them for a couple years more he could really write his name in huge gold letters in the city footballing history.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
You'll have time to join the queue...
I have a hard time picturing De Laurentiis letting him go after just one season.

Dude is a consummate tradesman, he always sells on his own terms.

And he's also a Neapolitan with a ginormous ego.

Offers for Kvara and Osimhen gonna be outlandish, but given the current trajectories of Juve, Inter, Milan and Roma, by holding on to them for a couple years more he could really write his name in huge gold letters in the city footballing history.
Hasn't he already achieved that by taking them from serie b to likely champions this year.

thenormalone

Brilliant player, incredibly agile for a decent sized guy and very intelligent on the ball. The next world star if he isn't already.

Threesus

Quality control
What a player. This is the guy that should be playing on the left flank for us, not Marcus Rashford.

The fact that we have gone from the great Wayne Rooney wearing the no 10 to rashford is symbolic of our decline.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
What a player. This is the guy that should be playing on the left flank for us, not Marcus Rashford.

The fact that we have gone from the great Wayne Rooney wearing the no 10 to rashford is symbolic of our decline.
Weird comment