Kiko Macheda

Neo_Mufc

Macheda spotted down a pub near mine.

I only just realised QPR have been training local for 5 years after taking over from Chelsea.......:wenger:

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
Already have Rooney & Chicha, signed RvP & Henriquez & now Welbeck gets a new deal. Is this the end of the road for Macheda at United?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
It's a strange one, definetly. Fergie has said on countless occassions on how much he rates Macheda - he's done it a couple of times this August alone I'd say.

He needs a successful loan somewhere.

Member 39557

He started so well, but has seemingly gone backwards. I think he'll get one more loan, then possibly get shipped out next year. With the arrival of RVP and the new Chilean lad, the competition is going to be very tough.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
He needs to be sent out on loan to a championship club. He isn't going to get any game time this season and hasn't really impressed/improved since he stormed onto the scene with those goals.

SAF keeps mentioning his name, so it sounds like he is still in SAF long term plans at this stage

Ash_G

He's a finisher, no doubt about that, it's the rest of his game that's not quite good enough. Agree that he needs to go on loan, they can't all go bad.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I just don't see it with Mach.

Good finisher, little else in his game at this level. A good impat sub as he can get you a goal. That goal against Villa did him no favours.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Well that never works out well, does it? Turkey? Player experiences problems with culture, language, performances lack confidence, he's dropped, ends up doing a Bebe. Get him up to Celtic.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
No he doesn't have much of a future here I feel, just not happening for him here.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
He's simply so far from being good enough it's actually annoying he even gets game time that others could've got.

Ekeke

He tried hard and his perseverance almost created a goal for us. But I'm not sure where he got the idea that he's a dribbler and should take everyone on from

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
At least he didn't shied away from taking the responsibility unlike Young.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He should leave. Look at Mame Diouf. Couldnt get a look in at United anf now is doing very well.

Paul Scholes

this was his last away performance for man utd
in 15 days will be his last performance for man utd
thank you kiko for that goal
i will always love u

Ekeke

He got on the ball about 5 times, in each case he tried to take 2/3 players on and in every case he lost the ball. He got an undeserved free for one of them, that was his whole contribution. Horrific
Except no it wasnt. He almost pushed through their defence and played a ball across the box that someone could have got on the end of, one of our best chances of the night

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I have a soft spot for him but I just don't think he's good enough. Fergie obviously sees something though.
I think just about every red will always have a soft spot for him.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sir Alex said on MUTV that he hopes to get a loan move sorted for Macheda, saying that "he's coming along very well at the moment".

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Sir Alex said on MUTV that he hopes to get a loan move sorted for Macheda, saying that "he's coming along very well at the moment".
There's not long left to get a loan move sorted if he's on about sending Macheda to a club in the championship or is he on about getting something sorted in January when the transfer window opens again?

Whatever happens he does need to leave to get more games. I'm surprised there's been nothing arranged before now.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Needs to go to the championship, become a main striker and learn how to play for 90 minutes.

All the reserve games and sub appearances just don't cut it

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
He should have got a loan move to the championship last year. That QPR loan really didn't help him and I was totally surprised he didn't move out in august on loan.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Needs to go to the championship, become a main striker and learn how to play for 90 minutes.

All the reserve games and sub appearances just don't cut it
Yep, it done Welbeck and Cleverley wonders if you look back. Not saying Macheda will make here, but a loan to a championship team who will play him every week can only be good for him and us.

Cevno

@Adz77 - Kiko Macheda's agent:“We are at an advanced point with Stuttgart, things are going well" Also says Siena & Bologna interested in#MUFC man

@Adz77 - More from Macheda's agent: “He’ll join a club on loan with the option to be signed outright as his contract expires in June 2014” #MUFC

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Good for him.

I remember watching him bang them in for the reserves, get a hatrick against Newcastle and then get called up and score that goal against Villa. Sadly he just never seemed to improve from those first few games. Hopefully he has a good career.