2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

DevTheRed

Hopefully, similar to Amads, it’s just a precaution. The kid has been one of positives of this pre season.. star in the making.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
A bit miffed about this. He was looking very good to keep Casemiro on his toes for the start of the season
I love Kobie and very excited to see him develop, you don’t need to keep Casemiro on his toes though. You don’t win what he has needing an 18 year old to keep you on your toes. Weird post.

spiriticon

I love Kobie and very excited to see him develop, you don’t need to keep Casemiro on his toes though. You don’t win what he has needing an 18 year old to keep you on your toes. Weird post.
Casemiro has been slightly lethargic so far in preseason and is generally a slow starter. Just don't want him to stay slow for too long.

tomaldinho1

Would hope he gets a bit of game time here and there this season, he's looked tidy. Big step up to become a PL regular but these are the kind of players I think we as fans like to see around the squad, I get the importance of having a few senior heads in the dressing room but I hope with ETH we'll see more academy guys as squad players even if they can't make the first XI.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Excellent news. Want to see more of him. Hope he gets lots of minutes this season.

Dannn411

Please please please let it be a minor injury. He is on the verge of regular first team football for Manchester United. Never wanted a young player to succeed more at United than him.

Edit: Didn't see the Twitter post before my posts Yaaaay. So happy for him. Hopefully he is fit enough to play at least a half.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
That's great news. Worried that he was going to miss a few weeks of the season at first. EtH seems to really like him and I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing quite a few Premier League games next to Cas this season.

I know we always see youngsters in pre-season who then go out on loan or back into the youth setup with very minimal first-team games, but this one feels different.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
This has almost certainly been taken from something the club put out earlier confirming the squad for the rest of the tour, which was obviously intended to just provide an update on which players have joined this group from the squad involved against Wrexham. It doesn't tell us anything about Mainoo's injury.

Trex

It’s from the squad list travelling to Vegas - just means he hasn’t been sent home and will return with the others. He’d be doing that even if he is out for a bit you’d think.
If the injury is any serious he'll be back in Manchester already. The league starts like two weeks from now.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
If the injury is any serious he'll be back in Manchester already. The league starts like two weeks from now.
Why would he be back in Manchester already if he was out for say 6 weeks? The whole squad returns in 3 days anyway. What rehab work is there that has to be done in Manchester that he can’t start now in the States? The physios will be out there with the squad.

Trex

Why would he be back in Manchester already if he was out for say 6 weeks? The whole squad returns in 3 days anyway. What rehab work is there that has to be done in Manchester that he can’t start now in the States? The physios will be out there with the squad.
If you got a six weeks injury I don't think you're doing any work with the physios the first two weeks, if it's not so serious you get a surgery then at that early stage you're probably sitting it out. I might be wrong though I'm not a physio.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
If you got a six weeks injury I don't think you're doing any work with the physios the first two weeks, if it's not so serious you get a surgery then at that early stage you're probably sitting it out. I might be wrong though I'm not a physio.
I guess that’s my point. Unless he needs surgery I don’t know why there’d be any need to rush him back when he can just travel with the squad as planned and return in a few days.

Trex

I guess that’s my point. Unless he needs surgery I don’t know why there’d be any need to rush him back when he can just travel with the squad as planned and return in a few days.
Or maybe you'll be better of at home than traveling around with the squad on crutches. Which would facilitate a faster recovery?

mav_9me

Not sure what to make of it. Players posting messages of support make me worry that it's long.

Idxomer

This doesn't sound good, shit luck getting a bad injury for a foul your own teammate did.

48 hours

Not sounding good at all. Annoying to have picked up an injury in such a silly way. Just wonder what the actual diagnosis is?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He probably just rolled it. That can hurt a lot in the moment and it's best not to continue to run on it. With him walking normally down the touchline after he came off I'm not too concerned.

dutchred

He probably just rolled it. That can hurt a lot in the moment and it's best not to continue to run on it. With him walking normally down the touchline after he came off I'm not too concerned.
Agree, if it was serious he would heve been sent home

Mr PG

I was a bit annoyed at Casemiro's lazy tackle that caused this. Maguire did something similar last season...shoving an opponent who fell injuring Martial.