La Liga - 2014/15

Ixion

Amazing that Barca still have a better goal difference than Real despite the result last week followed by 3-0 today.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sevilla with the tiki taka there

I´d prefer Sevilla, no sugar daddy there like in Valência
I like Sevilla more, always have done but.. I want to see what sort of challenge Valencia will pose if they get CL money.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Amazing that Barca still have a better goal difference than Real despite the result last week followed by 3-0 today.
In spain they use head to head instead of goal difference. Ignore if u are just making a general point

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
His only mistake, unfortunately it costs them hugely.
Yep. The rest of Sevilla´s play and the assist was very good but it all starts with Pique´s error. Of course Luis Enrique also gets some blame as well for another inept tactical reading of the game.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Take that racist canibal animal. Fool should have known that leaving Liverpool will always be a step down.

Skorenzy

Yep. The rest of Sevilla´s play and the assist was very good but it all starts with Pique´s error. Of course Luis Enrique also gets some blame as well for another inept tactical reading of the game.
True, it made sense to get on Xavi to try and wrest control, but taking off Neymar was ill-advised. Iniesta or Rakitic should've probably gone off.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Feck me Carriço with a solid game against Barcelona. Alot of Sporting associates must be feeling very bad when he was deemed not good enough for us (myself included)

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Banega is class:drool:
He is having a good season and with a strong finish(la liga and europa league) he could/should get his chance with a top club.....

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Did Messi play 2nd half? Really poor from 2nd BPITW.
I think his performances (good nevertheless) have been influenced by his foot injury. That Demichelis butcher tackle really hit him good

prarek

Even better!
Thought Valencia were very unlucky to lose to Barcelona earlier in the season. Extra time winner from Busquets of all people i believe. They have also beaten Real Madrid, Atletico, Sevilla and Vilareal. I see no reason why they cannot get a result at Camp Nou.

Skorenzy

I think his performances (good nevertheless) have been influenced by his foot injury. That Demichelis butcher tackle really hit him good
Yeah definitely, although today it wasn't noticeable in the 1st half. In the 2nd he had a couple of runs where he was caught far too easily (that one with Krychowiak from behind), and tried to force too much with his passing.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I'm trying to remember the last time a team clawed back in from two down against Barca. Anyone with a memory around?
I remember a game Real Sociedad won 3-2 after being down 2-0 against Barca. It was 2-3 seasons ago. Dont know if it happened after that.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Thought Valencia were very unlucky to lose to Barcelona earlier in the season. Extra time winner from Busquets of all people i believe. They have also beaten Real Madrid, Atletico, Sevilla and Vilareal. I see no reason why they cannot get a result at Camp Nou.
Fingers crossed. Always had a soft spot for them.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
1-1 Celta Larrivey. Good work by Nolito. Easiest +1,5ht goals ever :lol:

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Sevilla has always been a tough place to go for Barca. 1 win since 2007 I think, even Pep's side struggled against the physical nature of past Sevilla teams.

Skorenzy

Sevilla has always been a tough place to go for Barca. 1 win since 2007 I think, even Pep's side struggled against the physical nature of past Sevilla teams.
Think you're mistaking it with Valencia at the Mestalla? Barça have beaten Sevilla at the Pizjuán 5 times in the league since 2007... In fact it's only the 2nd time they haven't won there since then, a 1-1 draw in 2010/11 being the first. Messi usually tears them up there, and he did again to an extent in the 1st half. Poor 2nd half by him and Barça though.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Think you're mistaking it with Valencia at the Mestalla? Barça have beaten Sevilla at the Pizjuán 5 times in the league since 2007... In fact it's only the 2nd time they haven't won there since then, a 1-1 draw in 2010/11 being the first. Messi usually tears them up there, and he did again to an extent in the 1st half. Poor 2nd half by him and Barça though.
Hmm...maybe I'm thinking of Sociedad.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
The pass wasn't the worst part from Pique, at no stage while he was running back did he look over his shoulder to see where the striker was. Very bad defending

prarek

Barca have not beaten Real Sociead away from home since 2007. 4 wins for Real Sociedad and 2 draws.