Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Celta´s doctor: Rossi´s injury can be serious/severe

Yagami

Good post resistant
Argh, gutted for Rossi. Could've had such an amazing career. Not even just from a footballing POV as it's sad to see such a seemingly nice guy go through injury after injury.

Baxter

Tony Adams now Granada coach until the end of the season. :confused:

The Rossi injury is now his 4th cruciate injury of his career.

DavidDeSchmikes

Tony Adams is appointed manager of Granada....last time he managed was in 2011 with Gabala
AND somewhere in a Spanish TV studio Guillem Balague and Gaizeka Mendieta will be saying it is a slap in the face for all young Spanish managers, asking what does Tony Adams know about La Liga, and that he should have started in Segunda Division;)

Hojoon

Marca saying Neymar's expected to miss Clasico after sarcastically clapping the official, landing a 3 match ban. Can't wait to see the reactions to this :lol:

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
It looks like it will be 3 games ban for Neymar. He had it coming, when insulting the ref on his way out, incredibly unnecessary of him. His second booking was also incredibly stupid of him. If it is anything that he needs to brush, or mature, it is his temper. There have been been too many times where we have seen the opponents get the best of him, making him lose focus and instead starts focusing on whatever that is not football. :(

Golden opportunity for Zizou and his men to finish it off already.

@prarek I had no idea:confused: (Sorry for late response btw). But I do know that Biris were welcomed back, when Sevilla faced Deportivo, so it seemed to be all good?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Tony Adams is appointed manager of Granada....last time he managed was in 2011 with Gabala
AND somewhere in a Spanish TV studio Guillem Balague and Gaizeka Mendieta will be saying it is a slap in the face for all young Spanish managers, asking what does Tony Adams know about La Liga, and that he should have started in Segunda Division;)
Pointless appointment ever. What do they expect him to do after not managing in 6 years?

wr8_utd

:'(
Neymar gets a 3 game ban and is out of Classico :lol: No way that happens if the big game isn't coming up. Anyway, can't say I'm surprised. Wonder how they'll find a way to get Messi banned ahead of the game as well.

gaucho_10

Neymar gets a 3 game ban and is out of Classico :lol: No way that happens if the big game isn't coming up. Anyway, can't say I'm surprised. Wonder how they'll find a way to get Messi banned ahead of the game as well.
lol

I wonder what were your thoughts when Ronaldo and Ancelotti got the same punishment for doing the same thing.

Probably something out of Pique's book where they don't talk about the referees, they just play the game....until things start going south and everybody and the world is against them. :lol:

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
:lol: So Neymar is out. I bet Carvajal is in heaven right now. Neymar skinned him everytime he met him.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
You have to paste the link in "media"

Ah, got it. Thanks! It was just loading slowly on my computer for some reason, had to refresh for the video to appear normally.

Tony Adams first press conference plays like a satire of english managers

Last edited:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Cool, I'm sure this is only going to fuel up the conspiracy theories about everyone trying to screw Barcelona but I'm glad the little prick gets 3 games ban. :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
Ramos got a 1 game ban and didn't miss Classico when he did the same thing. Good stuff, always love some consistency.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ramos got a 1 game ban and didn't miss Classico when he did the same thing. Good stuff, always love some consistency.
Cristiano got 3 games in 2014 for something similar and Ancelotti 2(wasn't a red card).
Ramos applauded the referee?
Edit:yes he did but the referee didn't include it in the match notes.
The comitee usually acts according to the referee notes

Last edited:

prarek

@prarek I had no idea:confused: (Sorry for late response btw). But I do know that Biris were welcomed back, when Sevilla faced Deportivo, so it seemed to be all good?
Sorry for the late response too, haven't logged in for a while. I don't know much about it either. I just saw a clip somewhere where the fans were shouting against the President.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona - Real Sociedad should be a good game, maybe the most interesting this weekend. The txuri-urdin are quite shite when playing in Camp Nou so a Barcelona win should be expected and I only hope for Real Sociedad to give them a hard card and tire them out if they don't rotate for this game; and Vela pissing their defenders and even managing a red card would also be good lol.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I flipped over to see a replay of the fourth goal and they'd no sooner stopped showing the replay that the fifth went in.
I have the knack of watching a game and somehow missing every goal. I am a beggar for channel hopping between games and every time I turn over a goal happens in the other game I am not watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.