La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
@Vato You laugh, but I'm crying inside! :lol:

The technical level of La Liga is on a whole other level to the Premier League, I know it's 0-3 but the football I feel is much better.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
@Vato You laugh, but I'm crying inside! :lol:

The technical level of La Liga is on a whole other level to the Premier League, I know it's 0-3 but the football I feel is much better.
Dunno, I was just watching Chelsea-City before this and I must admit it was much more entertaining.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Dunno, I was just watching Chelsea-City before this and I must admit it was much more entertaining.
To be honest i rarely watch La Liga, maybe being something new has swayed my opinion?

Anyway, great game so far! I love goals.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Can pm you a great HD stream if you want. Do you have Acestream installed?
Ah stream! I have Kodi but I'm half way moving house so I'm having to stick with old school TV! Besides I'm on my phone, and I'm actually enjoying this game! :D

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Real Madrid have been wasteful apparently...Commentator clearly taking the piss.

RoyH1

Asensio had a cracking game. Great talent, but needs more minutes.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why is on mid afternoon so cannot be shown live over here and when most other fans in other countries are watching their teams? Surely to capture the biggest audience it should have been an evening kick off?
China

cyberman

I'll so rather enjoy this than watching Pool beat Stoke.
Not with that team news.
I have no idea why we in Ireland can't get an American type 3pm kickoff show. Why are we limited to one game and no EL Classico or Madrid derby games on a Saturday?
It makes no sense to me

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Real vs Atletico seems meh to me. Just not as interesting when Atletico are already out of the race.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Not with that team news.
I have no idea why we in Ireland can't get an American type 3pm kickoff show. Why are we limited to one game and no EL Classico or Madrid derby games on a Saturday?
It makes no sense to me
Jinx jinx

Status
Not open for further replies.