La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Better deal would be keeping Hernandez and having him push Filipe Luis for the position. Unless he wants to leave Atletico so badly? I'd rather play Filipe and get somebody else useful from Barca or more money. Maybe I am biased because Alba is one player I just can't stand.
I think that he would be fine staying but with a release clause so low he will have very good offers.
Some weeks ago they wrote as well about Madrid.
Although I like him I guess that Barsa would be a good option.
In Madrid he would have to compete against Marcelo.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Alaves-Eibar 0-0 FT and Seville 0-0 at HT.
Seville win 2-1.
Bilbao win as well.

Last edited:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
All of these players would be playing first team football and making double wages if they left Madrid. That's not my opinion, it's a fact.

Leaving would be the easy way, but they want to play first team football in the white shirt and are willing to make a sacrifice by sitting on the bench and making less money as long as there is a chance they'll become first team players down the line.
Isco's new contract will be worth €6M a year after tax. Doubt he'd get more somewhere else. Good thing, too, because i don't want to see him gone, especially now that he finally seems to be making the leap

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Also, we need to invent a cure for old age and get Saint Tamudo ready for tomorrow

Match 35 | 28 April/1 May - Barcelona derby

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The business end of the season and La Liga is open for business.

Friday 28th April (from Sky Sports so these are UK times)
Villarreal 19:45 Sporting Gijon

Saturday 29th April
Real Sociedad 12:00 Granada
Real Madrid 15:15 Valencia
Las Palmas 17:30 Atletico Madrid
Espanyol 19:45 Barcelona

Sunday 30th April

Osasuna 11:00 Deportivo La Coruna
Real Betis 15:15 Alaves
Eibar 17:30 Leganes
Celta Vigo 19:45 Athletic Bilbao

Monday 1st May
Malaga 20:00 Sevilla

Some good matches there. Valencia often surprise Real Madrid, even when they're doing badly. Espanyol can make life difficult for Barcelona. The Madrid derby (aka CL semi-final) is on Tuesday night.

Meanwhile at the bottom of La Liga. Osasuna are already down. Granada may join them tomorrow. Sporting are now 6 points below Leganes with 4 games to play.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
12:00: Real Sociedad-Granada
15:15: Real Madrid-Valencia
17:30: Las Palmas-Atletico
19:45: Espanyol-Barcellona

Great round up today!

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Ronaldo has to end the joke of playing as a winger, play as a pure 9 and Madrid need to either put 2 wingers with him or a great midfield to cover for Carvajal/Marcelo going forward

manutd619

Ronaldo has to end the joke of playing as a winger, play as a pure 9 and Madrid need to either put 2 wingers with him or a great midfield to cover for Carvajal/Marcelo going forward
Agree with this tbh, doesnt have the legs to do the running he used to and in the box I cant think of a deadlier player

Wudnt be surprised for Real to splash some cash on a winger in the summer since Bale isnt reliable fitness wise

Status
Not open for further replies.