La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

MullerUtd

For all of Real Madrid's good form this season, they could end up the season with nothing which would be hilarious. Hope they bottle it, the first time in ages since they finally win La Liga and they lost their lead to Barca and could be the first team to retain the CL and they get knocked out by their neighbour. Would love to see this happen but that would almost spell the end of De Gea as they have to make a statement signing.

cyberman

Feck me the opposition to the big two tonight have been a disgrace.
A complete lack of effort.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Sometimes you can't take La liga seriously when things like this happen.
Osasuna, the worst team in the league, missed 11 players, had to use 5 youth team players and traveled with 3 Goalkeepers to cover the minimum needed

wr8_utd

:'(
Wish Ronaldo and Benzema were playing. Madrid always look so much more fluid when the backups play.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I am in love with Asensio, completely surrendered to the hype of these last months...
Depor rolling over 2-0 already. I blame @carvajal
Depor already did the favor to Barça the last year, besides, don´t be mean, you want Barça to win? we need to finish the "Madrid has won a league in seven years" :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I am in love with Asensio, completely surrendered to the hype of these last months...

Depor already did the favor to Barça the last year, besides, don´t be mean, you want Barça to win? we need to finish the "Madrid has won a league in seven years" :lol:
I thought you were at the stadium :lol: I just want an interesting title race. Only Spain (due to this weekend's Barça win) and France leagues are interesting atm. I prefer Ronaldo and Pepe to win ofc but if Barça wins it doesn't bother me. You will probably win a big title at least.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
What a miss by Morata. Madrid with United's level of finishing tonight

Exxxcalibur

Supports
Chelsea
I know right. Wish we would have decided the league 5 months ago like happened in the EPL..
Even if the league has been wrapped up, it's still entertaining. What's entertaining about watching your "B" team walk over division 1 sides?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I thought you were at the stadium :lol: I just want an interesting title race. Only Spain (due to this weekend's Barça win) and France leagues are interesting atm. I prefer Ronaldo and Pepe to win ofc but if Barça wins it doesn't bother me. You will probably win a big title at least.
no, I am working.I used to be ticket holder. They give me sometimes the "carnet" to go but in these games is impossible.
We will see,probably both teams will win everything until the end. I am scared of the match in Balaídos. I think that Míchel and Málaga won´t fight too much in the last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.