La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Yes it feels like that. It wasn't just Leganes but you were lucky to escape with a point against Alaves with Rico making amazing saves despite the fact he made a mistake and then before that the derby you won by an offside goal where Betis were i thought hard done by, they created better chances and this a Betis team who have been horrible this season. Iborra said last week that the team was lacking in confidence. Not a good sign against Leicester who are probably the best they have been this season. It was be a tough game.
Exactly. It will be very dissappointing if we lose our grip tonight; it will certainly cast a shadow to the great season we have had so far.

Edit/Update:
Aaaaand there you have it. Season ruined. Atletico must be looking forward to this weekend.

Last edited:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
There will be an election at Madrid this summer. One of the hottest names, in order to win votes, could be Monchi. :( Although, I personally believe Roma would have been perfect for him. The job in Sevilla is to replace the squad with players who need 1-2 years before they achieve stardom status. At real they need to achieve it right away, there is a risk that he would be in way over his head at Madrid...
Thanks, really hard to see that happening with Pérez, how was the reaction from the fans with Sampaoli after Leicester?

SfcNervion

Supports
Sevilla FC
Thanks, really hard to see that happening with Pérez, how was the reaction from the fans with Sampaoli after Leicester?
Everybody are disappointed, but in different rational levels. Some believe that there is a risk that Sampaoli reaches the same level of insanity as Bielsa. But many are just generally disappointed with the form and display of the team lately. I think the timing with international football is perfect for us. Gives us a rest from this dark month:yawn:

Monchi will most probably be in Roma next season, that is what everybody been saying since early autumn.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
According to AS, Madrid are about to sign a CB called Felipe Monteiro,playing at Oporto.
Is he good?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Since no one answered:

I have no idea about the player, I just assume he's good enough as a 4th CB for Real if there's anything to this rumour.

If Real wants to loan out Jesus Vallejo for another year, keeping Pepe would be by far the best option for me. If Pepe goes to China anyway and Felipe came at a moderate price, he could be just a filler until Jesus comes back. But if he'd be more expensive (some factors point to it: Porto, recent transfer, long term contract & high buy out clause), it wouldn't look too good for either Nacho or Jesus long-term. Which I couldn't really understand from Real's point of view.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Since no one answered:

I have no idea about the player, I just assume he's good enough as a 4th CB for Real if there's anything to this rumour.

If Real wants to loan out Jesus Vallejo for another year, keeping Pepe would be by far the best option for me. If Pepe goes to China anyway and Felipe came at a moderate price, he could be just a filler until Jesus comes back. But if he'd be more expensive (some factors point to it: Porto, recent transfer, long term contract & high buy out clause), it wouldn't look too good for either Nacho or Jesus long-term. Which I couldn't really understand from Real's point of view.
Pepe's going to China :(

Vallejo will be back for sure in the summer, i think there are doubts about varane. Nacho also will probably either leave or become Caravajal's cover at RB, imho

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Since no one answered:

Thanks Synco.I also think that can be a good option.My doubts are about the age,he is 27.
He is not old but I wonder if he is simply playing the season of his life, similar to Otamendi at Valencia.
As Giorno said Pepe will probably go to China and Vallejo is too young.
I read that Nacho has an offer from Napoli.
It seems that the signings from Madrid adapt well to the club,and even they get a good profit(Higuaín).
I think that could be a good destination for him.
I actually like him,most of his performances are in 6/10 or 7/10 but maybe he should look for more minutes

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I want Nacho to stay and be dani's backup. He's not good enough at CB, but he's a very good RB

As for Felipe, i don't know him and i don't know how much he'd cost, but the age is just right. CBs tend to peak at that age

Plus, i think Vallejo will stay, but he's very young and there are question marks about varane. He hasn't progressed at all over the last 3 years

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Setien won't continue in Las Palmas after this season.
Some weeks ago he has said that wasn't entirely happy.I don't think that it's a question of money.He stayed 5 years in Lugo when had better offers.
Good manager, I think that can get a good team in Primera

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Very good manager imho. Could see him replacing Valverde at Athletic, if he goes to barca

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why would he want to go there? Why would anyone want to go there?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldo ffs, has he forgot the offside rule? Just got a goal disallowed after some great play by Carvajal.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Almost from Ramos. Have to say can it be that difficult to at least keep an eye on him?

Hamnat

Another assist for Ronaldo. Nice goal by Benzema and Ronaldo.

Bale quiet so far

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Good to see Cristiano so generous. Who gave him the pass? Casemiro?

Hamnat

It seems that their gameplan is to get one of our players sent off or con the ref into a penalty..
Was typing the same thing they clearly had a game plan to try and get a Real player sent off.
If they can make it to halftime without a red guarantee Zidene will be on them to keep calm.

Last edited:

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Was typing the same thing they clearly had a game plan to try and get a Real player sent off.
If they came make it to halftime without a red guarantee Zidene will be on them to keep calm.
:lol: Like he's the one that can speak about keeping his cool.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
When karim plays well, we play well.

If he were consistent he'd be one of the 5 best players in the world

Too bad :(

Anyways, we slept the first 15 minutes but then we've been firmly in control of proceedings. Casemiro and Dani need to keep their cool

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Our defending is a joke. An utter joke. Nobody even bother to pick out runs

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yup. Not marking their forwards seems like a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.