g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

look who liked it :P
Are you sure it's his instagram account? When you google search any player name, all the profiles will be listed below their name. For Mbappe only his twitter is listed.

Edit: Nevermind, checked and it's his official account.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Giuseppe Rossi with a brace for Celta, what could of been...:drool:

Apparently he has had THREE cruciate ligament injuries and surgeries.

Las Palma's squad apparently cost €2.5m :eek: sure you could find that down the back of Woodward's couch.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Giuseppe Rossi with a brace for Celta, what could of been...:drool:

Apparently he has had THREE cruciate ligament injuries and surgeries.

Las Palma's squad apparently cost €2.5m :eek: sure you could find that down the back of Woodward's couch.
Has to be total wages, past summer Sevilla wanted Roque Mesa and they refused to sell him for less than 20M I think

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This weekend Barcelona B won to Eldense 12-0. After that several players of Elda appeared in the social networks speaking of the shame by the result, however soon after that the Club canceled their participation in 2B, finalizing a sponsorship of an Italian group.
In addition they asked la liga to study the bets for a possible match fixing.
One of the players has already said that there are four players involved
http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/04/03/58e24f5ce5fdea7c758b4607.html
Here the goals:

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Relevant too that B team is in first place and Eldense dead last & to be relegated

Some nice sportsmanship by B players at final whistle as well, comforting weeping Elda players

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Talk of an international betting ring based in China. Italians involved

Whelp...this is not looking good, hope it stops at this game...

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace

Yeah, been reading more about it - a very strange occurrence. For a Segunda B match? Bizarre

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
1-0 Filipe Luis.
Real Sociedad with one of the comical attempt on goal ever. The ball finished on the corner flag.
1-0 Atletico HT. Atletico's goal was pure quality. Great link up play.
Gabi just inches away from scoring the second.
Tight win for Atletico as usual.

Last edited:

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

Marca reporting that two players, two trainers and an investor (Italian) have been arrested and that the club have sacked 12 players. They're also reporting that some players reported the fix before the game and that it's the players who are providing the evidence (including whatsapp messages) now. The way Marca are reporting it, more than one Eldense game is believed to have been fixed.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We had something like that in serie B a few years ago. Even Conte was involved(not part of the match fixing, but possibly aware of it and didn't report it to the authorities. Was banned for 5 months from the bench for this)

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Which idiotic matchfixer thought losing 12-0 wouldn't be too obvious?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Can't wait for Barca-Sevilla later. That, Chelsea-City and Napoli-Juve is a brilliant day of football. Shame I'll have to miss a bit of one and a whole of another. Maybe I'll be able to avoid the scores and catch one of the others a bit later.

I highly doubt it will happen but I hope Vazquez starts tonight. Him, Vitolo, Nasri and N'Zonzi can all play some lovely stuff together, with Escudero and Mariano.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Can't wait for Barca-Sevilla later. That, Chelsea-City and Napoli-Juve is a brilliant day of football. Shame I'll have to miss a bit of one and a whole of another. Maybe I'll be able to avoid the scores and catch one of the others a bit later.

I highly doubt it will happen but I hope Vazquez starts tonight. Him, Vitolo, Nasri and N'Zonzi can all play some lovely stuff together, with Escudero and Mariano.
It's a great day of football indeed. :drool:

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's a great day of football indeed. :drool:
It will be a sight for sore eyes after the dross United served up yet again. A couple of those games and a bit of Dexter after is a good nights viewing for me. Just a shame all 3 games are on so close together!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Christ! There is Barca-Seville, then Padova-Parma, Arsenal-West Ham, Napoli-Juventus, Chelsea-City and Leganes-Real in the end. Too much football today! :lol:

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't think Sevilla will give Barça trouble given how they're falling down in the past month. Also Barça is near unbeatable in the camp nou

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Barca utter domination from kick off ends with Messi smashing the under side of the bar from 20 yards.

Perfect lay off from El Biterlero

Status
Not open for further replies.