g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The MSN at their best here! Neymar runs, his pass a bit too long for Suarez who can still pull it back though to Messi. 2-0!

WhoDaGOAT

Sevilla have really gone to shit since March. Atlético will cruise to automatic Champions League qualification now.

Hojoon

This was coming with Sevilla's form. Despite Atletico's poor first half of the season, they'll end up directly qualifying for CL and make the semis of the CL.

Yagami

Good post resistant
What even is my luck. I go to get ready before the game thinking I'll be back in time for KO, come back 20 mins into the game. I think "not bad" with it being 0-0 then my internet plays up and when I finally get back to the game I've missed 2 goals! At least I saw the 3rd. :D

Ray Hudson commenting! Get in!

3-4-3 again for Barca?
Love the 3 at the back formation. Whether it's Barca playing nowadays or back in 11-12 with the midfield overload over Messi dropping deep (false 9) Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Thiago. I like how their right and left CBs move over to FBs when in possession instead of staying so compact.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Something as simple as that little scoop ball to Messi from Neymar in the box is brilliant. I wish our players would try stuff like that more often instead of constantly crossing it.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Our best performances this season were while playing 3-4-3.
Unless Iniesta is in god mode, we lack the midfielders required for the 4-3-3 posession football

And with the 4-3-3 but unable to hog the ball this teams breaks in two a lot of times, the 3-4-3 seems to balance this squad much better

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
"Again vs 10", a lot of people might like that narrative and Vitolo must be between them, because he just fabricated his own sent off :confused:

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Thank god for the BBC, if they could be swapped at will of their coach Real would be a much more dangerous team

Status
Not open for further replies.