g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Leroy Sane watch | Feb 2020: Returning to fitness with City's U23s

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
I don't need a weatherman to tell me when it's pissing down outside. City have been found to be in breach of the laws numerous times already. Mansour will do whatever he can get away with by fair means or foul to gain an advantage. If you look at how he treats his own people do you really think he would give a second thought about shafting FIFA, The FA & the British people.

This thread seems to be veering off topic now anyway. My OP was that if Sane turns out to be the real deal he won't be at City that long. We all know this. Time to move on.
I really don't ever expect to see you reach full member status. Good luck though.

NoPace

It's interesting that everyone rates him so highly, and he is quite clearly a fantastic talent. Then you read the criticism of our lads like Martial who had a better season in a poorer team in his debut season last year.
City have a manager who sets up to attack and De Bruyne and Silva running most games. I think Martial is unfortunately raw or just worse in terms of off the ball movement than Sane but he's even tougher to deal with 1 on 1 and if he was at City stuck out far left getting passes from those players he would thrive.

Swaps never happen in England (so don't attack me on realism grounds as I'm being completely utopian here), much less between intra-city rivals, but both sides could actually improve their balance with some swaps: Martial would be perfect there, Gundogan would be a perfect 3rd CM to pair with Pogba in front of Herrera, Shaw could get a fresh start there, Stones would be toughened up and improved by Mourinho as Rojo and many other CBs have been over the years, De Gea is the perfect Guardiola keeper outside of Neuer. I guess it's not surprising that 2 managers as diametrically opposed in philosophy as Guardiola and Mourinho inherited squads or in some cases even made buys that would thrive under the other, but the right swap would improve both sides and leave the London sides and Liverpool unhappy, I reckon.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
If you believe this you are either naive or deluded. City may report that X player gets this & Y player gets that but that doesn't mean it's true. City are not run as a business like other clubs. If Mansour decides to 'gift' Aguero a few million there won't be uproar among shareholders regarding taking money out of the business, as it's coming from his own pocket. You can't think things like this are not going on at your club. You have alot of form for trying to circumvent the law.
Yeah all them offshore bank accounts that aren't running through the books, or something. Don't you pay Ibra £19m a year? Talk about running as a business like all other clubs.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
:lol:

You mean A United fan joining this forum just to be a dick regards City shouldn't be allowed? This a United forum FFS.
I'm the last person who would call for anyone to be banned - I'm not interested in reporting posts, regardless of the level of idiocy or wumming - but anyone "being a dick" repeatedly on here tends to not last very long, regardless of who or what they're "being a dick" about. Plenty of fans have been banned from here and the vast majority are United fans - I seem to recall that one even copped a ban for calling a City fan a clown once. Now most of us are capable of having a moment that we're not particularly proud of when posting on a forum but namco's post history really has to be seen to be believed. Despite being a United fan on a United forum, I don't think he has ever made a single United-related post (I'm a City fan and I've made more posts than him in the United section of the forum), and every post he has ever made has been about City - most of which are complete and utter nonsense. That is a level of obsession that is, frankly, quite disturbing, especially when you consider that he's a United fan on a United forum. What makes his City obsession even more amusing is that he's forever telling everyone that nobody cares about our poxy little club, yet then goes and spends all his time on this forum talking about City. Now you might be of the opinion that City fans are fair game on here and personally that doesn't bother me - a bit of piss-taking goes with the territory whether we like it or not - but United fans are also calling him out on his utterly nonsensical posts as well. That's when you know he's going badly wrong somewhere because this isn't just about trolling City fans - by doing what he's doing on these threads he's actually trolling every fan of every club who just wants to engage in some constructive debate on said threads.

adz_87

Supports
Man City
I
I'm the last person who would call for anyone to be nam- I'm not interested in reporting posts, regardless of the level of idiocy or wumming - but anyone "being a dick" repeatedly on here tends to not last very long, regardless of who or what they're "being a dick" about. Plenty of fans have been banned from here and the vast majority are United fans - I seem to recall that one even copped a ban for calling a City fan a clown once. Now most of us are capable of having a moment that we're not particularly proud of when posting on a forum but namco's post history really has to be seen to be believed. Despite being a United fan on a United forum, I don't think he has ever made a single United-related post (I'm a City fan and I've made more posts than him in the United section of the forum), and every post he has ever made has been about City - most of which are complete and utter nonsense. That is a level of obsession that is, frankly, quite disturbing, especially when you consider that he's a United fan on a United forum. What makes his City obsession even more amusing is that he's forever telling everyone that nobody cares about our poxy little club, yet then goes and spends all his time on this forum talking about City. Now you might be of the opinion that City fans are fair game on here and personally that doesn't bother me - a bit of piss-taking goes with the territory whether we like it or not - but United fans are also calling him out on his utterly nonsensical posts as well. That's when you know he's going badly wrong somewhere because this isn't just about trolling City fans - by doing what he's doing on these threads he's actually trolling every fan of every club who just wants to engage in some constructive debate on said threads.
I dislike city as much as the next man but I have to fully agree with this post. This forum is very good for debates and most posts are fair game, maybe sometimes a little biased to your own club but we're all guilty of doing that. However namco's posts are pretty embarassing and he just comes across as bitter and obsessed with anything City.

namco

I'm the last person who would call for anyone to be banned - I'm not interested in reporting posts, regardless of the level of idiocy or wumming.
This is pretty pathetic, even coming from you. Trying to get me a ban. Is the nasty boy making you cry, better go & tell mommy. Grow up FFS.

It's been pointed out to you & the other City fans that this is a UTD forum. What are you hoping to read when you come on here. If you don't want to read anything negative about City then you have BM. I have even told you in the past that this forum features an ignore option. If you are so offended & appalled why have you not used this. You are becoming a parody of yourself now & the joke is wearing thin.

I have seen your posts on BM & many seem to be taking the piss out of members on here. This leads me to believe you are on the WUM with the express intention of giving your chums at BM shits & giggles at this forums expense.

As for quality of posting you have 10 likes in nearly 2000 posts. I have 9 in 169. Not wanting to get into a dick measuring contest but mines bigger :)

adz_87

Supports
Man City
This is pretty pathetic, even coming from you. Trying to get me a ban. Is the nasty boy making you cry, better go & tell mommy. Grow up FFS.

It's been pointed out to you & the other City fans that this is a UTD forum. What are you hoping to read when you come on here. If you don't want to read anything negative about City then you have BM. I have even told you in the past that this forum features an ignore option. If you are so offended & appalled why have you not used this. You are becoming a parody of yourself now & the joke is wearing thin.

I have seen your posts on BM & many seem to be taking the piss out of members on here. This leads me to believe you are on the WUM with the express intention of giving your chums at BM shits & giggles at this forums expense.

As for quality of posting you have 10 likes in nearly 2000 posts. I have 9 in 169. Not wanting to get into a dick measuring contest but mines bigger :)
Is this a joke!? In fairness though he's a city fan. He's hardly going to be getting loads of likes is he? I actually agree with him though too be honest. You spend more time whining about city than anything Utd related and I never once find myself agreeing with any of your points. I'm guessing you're about 14 years of age or a wum.

Last edited:

Thunderhead

Supports
City

Likes stop at 10

namco

You spend more time whining about city than anything Utd related and I never once find myself agreeing with any of your points. I'm guessing you're about 14 years of age or a wum.
I take it you are a City fan also. Most of your posts are complete drivel about City & disparaging about Utd. If you are going to post on here then you should try to post things which have a point, are informative or interesting, maybe even funny. It's amazing as from what i've read so far none of your posts have any of these things.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I take it you are a City fan also. Most of your posts are complete drivel about City & disparaging about Utd. If you are going to post on here then you should try to post things which have a point, are informative or interesting, maybe even funny. It's amazing as from what i've read so far none of your posts have any of these things.
Like the lies and pure shit you spout here mate. Do yourself a favour and wind your neck in. Even the United fans are calling you out. The last non-City post you made in the main forums was January and about Liverpool.
You come across like some spoilt kid who's trying so hard to show all the real United fans, how big a fan you are by spouting pure and utter rubbish slandering their rivals all the time. The worst part is you are ALWAYS wrong, misinformed and spreading lies. There are lots of United fans on here who give it to City but they do it with a brain and rational statements. You on the other hand, just spout anti-City rubbish that has little grounding reality.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City

You're a full member at 10 so they pretty much stop. That's some next level Trumpery from you though, hats off! If you've not made it after 169 then that feels like a poor showing. :angel:

namco

Like the lies and pure shit you spout here mate. Do yourself a favour and wind your neck in. Even the United fans are calling you out. The worst part is you are wrong, misinformed and spreading lies. You spout anti-City rubbish that has little grounding reality.
The only people calling me out are City fans.

You are not going to be able to come onto a Utd forum & convince us all that everything at City is on the level. The majority of fans across the country know you are being run bent as feck. If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck guess what ! it's a feckin duck. I don't know why you are trying to argue the point. You are massively outnumbered, surely you must see that you are wrong.

No hard feelings anyway. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong & i'm sure you'll prove yourself a giant. Looking forward to you congratulating us on reaching another European final ;)

Michael John Doyle

Id rather take a punt on Sisto, the Celta Vigo player. Young, pacey and at 21 has lots of time and ability to develop. Shouldn't cost more than 20 mill. Also look at Hirving Lozano.... looks deadly

adz_87

Supports
Man City

You are not going to be able to come onto a Utd forum & convince us all that everything at City is on the level. The majority of fans across the country know you are being run bent as feck. If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck guess what ! it's a feckin duck. I don't know why you are trying to argue the point. You are massively outnumbered, surely you must see that you are wrong.

No hard feelings anyway. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong & i'm sure you'll prove yourself a giant. Looking forward to you congratulating us on reaching another European final ;)
I'm a United fan and can't stand the dross you keep coming out with. But anyone with half a brain will realise that and will know not to take you seriously.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Yes, United fans have called you out. Some even laughed at me wishing you supported City because your posts look like the crazy posts on BM in the Pep thread. The majority of fans.. Massively outnumbered by United fans on a United , no shit Sherlock. Massively outnumbered by people who believe what you type. Not a single United fan has backed up your lies and shite. Just 2 or 3 posts up one even told you, your an embarrassment. Your response was to act like a 5 year old and call him a City fan. The only point I'm trying to argue is you are the worst poster on the Caf by a country mile. Frankly your an embarrassment to the place with the rubbish you spout. It if lies like an idiot, believes its own rubbish and posts like an idiot.. guess what? Its Namco on about City.

I would congratulate you on reaching another final but I don't know who you support when all you talk about is City. Of course I congratulate United and Ajax on making the final of the Europa, which one do you support?

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City

Keep taking the tablets. Believe you me sunshine, if I was trying to get you a ban I'd have reported each and every one of your poxy posts:nono: And why would I stick someone as funny as you on ignore? You're pure comedy:lol:

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
You're a full member at 10 so they pretty much stop. That's some next level Trumpery from you though, hats off! If you've not made it after 169 then that feels like a poor showing. :angel:
I'm beginning to wonder if he's an actual person. Maybe he's the product of some weird experiment gone wrong. To be honest, I'm astonished that anyone managed to find a post of his that wasn't City related. I'm not in the least bit surprised that it was about Liverpool though!

namco

Keep taking the tablets. Believe you me sunshine, if I was trying to get you a ban I'd have reported each and every one of your poxy posts:nono: And why would I stick someone as funny as you on ignore? You're pure comedy:lol:
You keep subjecting us to these incoherent ramblings about how much you hate my posts. I have provided you with a viable solution to your problem. You seem determined not to implement this. How are we expected to take any of your posts seriously when you are constantly contradicting yourself.

Your obsession with me is becoming worrying. To get help the first thing you need to do is accept that you need help. I will try to help you in any way i can. I can open the door but you need to walk through it.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
You keep subjecting us to these incoherent ramblings about how much you hate my posts. I have provided you with a viable solution to your problem. You seem determined not to implement this. How are we expected to take any of your posts seriously when you are constantly contradicting yourself.

Your obsession with me is becoming worrying. To get help the first thing you need to do is accept that you need help. I will try to help you in any way i can. I can open the door but you need to walk through it.
PM me and let's talk.

By the way, I think your urgent attention is required on this thread: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/love-united-or-hate-city.428907/#post-20875778

namco

PM me and let's talk.
I don't want to talk to you that is the whole point. I've said earlier that the thread is being derailed. It must be becoming tiring for other users. I have gave my opinion on Sane & his future at City. Instead of leaving it at that we get City fans from BM accusing me of being a troll.

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You can put me on ignore or just stop reading my posts. If you continue stalking me & making posts about me then something isn't right.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
I don't want to talk to you that is the whole point. I've said earlier that the thread is being derailed. It must be becoming tiring for other users. I have gave my opinion on Sane & his future at City. Instead of leaving it at that we get City fans from BM accusing me of being a troll.

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. You can put me on ignore or just stop reading my posts. If you continue stalking me & making posts about me then something isn't right.
I wish you'd make your mind up. On the one hand, you're offering to help me and talk to me but on the other you say you don't want to talk to me:lol:

Not only do you constantly talk out of your arse, you constantly contradict yourself as well. Let's get this thread back on topic and talk about Sane for example - you reckon if he turns out to be any good that he won't be at City for long, but you're forever telling us all that the only reason why a quality player like Aguero has stayed with us for so long is because the sheikh is forever paying him backhanders so if that's what you think then why do you not think he could do the same with Sane?

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Another good performance and two assists yesterday. The way he can skip past players with such ease is something I haven't seen very often in too many players - probably quite similar to Martial in that regard funnily enough.

Treble

IMO, Sane has been City's most consistent player since January. The established stars were very good in some games and invisible in others.

jungledrums

Can you disappear?

Xeno

Lots of Internet tough guys ITT.

I do think City pay off the books to ensure FFP compliance, why wouldn't you? Definitely Yaya's agent would be up for that.

M18CTID

Supports
Manchester City
Who the feck are you :lol: jog on, muppet.
The irony of him calling you a keyboard warrior when that's exactly what he was guilty of:lol:

So not only does he make shit posts, he's now threatening other posters. Think I might get the popcorn out and watch namco try and explain his way out of this one ;)

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Lots of Internet tough guys ITT.

I do think City pay off the books to ensure FFP compliance, why wouldn't you? Definitely Yaya's agent would be up for that.
So would lots of agents, what does that prove? Feels like a lazy accusation based on nothing other than we typically pay good wages (as do you). We've won 2 of the last 6 league titles, we're not exactly convincing world class players to join us in a relegation battle.

jungledrums

The irony of him calling you a keyboard warrior when that's exactly what he was guilty of:lol:

So not only does he make shit posts, he's now threatening other posters. Think I might get the popcorn out and watch namco try and explain his way out of this one ;)
It's fecking embarrassing. Such a bloody good forum, yet numpties like that still find a way to slip through the cracks and bring the whole forum down.

namco

The irony of him calling you a keyboard warrior when that's exactly what he was guilty of.
Nice try but you can't get me. It's kind of like watching Haye v Bellew. You keep throwing wild haymakers but nothings landing. I was reminding Jungle Boy of the rules of the forum. Insult the post not the poster. He already has form for his behaviour on here.

It's fecking embarrassing. Such a bloody good forum, yet numpties like that still find a way to slip through the cracks and bring the whole forum down.
I don't know where you came from or why you're here. I hear what you're saying but i just don't care.

adz_87

Supports
Man City
Nice try but you can't get me. It's kind of like watching Haye v Bellew. You keep throwing wild haymakers but nothings landing. I was reminding Jungle Boy of the rules of the forum. Insult the post not the poster. He already has form for his behaviour on here.

I don't know where you came from or why you're here. I hear what you're saying but i just don't care.

What is this guy on? You've got to laugh hahaha!!!

Lentwood

What is going on on this thread? :D

Anyway....Leroy Sane.....don't quite see it myself. It's not an "us vs them" thing - I rate Jesus very highly, but I just haven't been wowed

Don't get me wrong he looks a good player, but I am yet to see on a regular basis that he can become world class. Maybe I need to see more of him

devil in me

What the hell have I just read on the last page here??!!

Sane is absolutely class, his output since he became a regular has been fantastic. He is the exact type of player we need. He does seem to show Sterling up though, imo.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Another two goals and great performance from the lad. No doubt the return of Aguero, Silva and De Bruyne will rob him of a weekend starting spot. I think we are probably one injury away from him getting a starting spot every week so he'll get his run of games soon enough.

I still think he'll be better than Jesus in the long run, but they can both go on to be top class from here.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
It's crazy he's not playing for a team where he starts every match. He's so good, such a high ceiling. Is there any chance of some players wanting out from City in the near future? They're all so similar in terms of their level and - especially the front line attackers - are all either at, or about to reach, their prime. I've noticed pundits in the media talking about how we're going to accommodate Rashford, Martial and Lukaku... that's nothing in comparison to City!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sane is very good and quite an exciting prospect for Germany too since they lack proper pacey wingers/inside forwards like him.