g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Let's all laugh at Arsenal!!

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Sheesh, Arsenal man. Even my two year old is figuring out their CL pattern with a crayon and my bedroom wall.

Just as predictable as they are in the CL, they are equally predictable in the league. They'll go on a strong run now, once they've been comfortably knocked out of another cup, the FA, against Utd.
You lot should talk, waited for 10 years and played your reserve team away to Real Madrid

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You lot should talk, waited for 10 years and played your reserve team away to Real Madrid
We're utter shite, or we win the CL for a fifth time (while still being utter shite). Or we put out a reserves side after a 10 year wait. You can't predict anything with us. With Arsenal we know exactly how their PL and CL campaigns will go for the next 10 years should Wenger still be there.

Edit: and maybe that guaranteed knowledge is why the board need to keep him.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Arguing with an Arsenal friend of mine. He can't seem to come to terms with the fact that they are a broken record as far as form goes, and that they've been a failure of a club for some time. Instead he has resorted to telling me that United are done at the top level and we'll plummet into mediocrity from here on in. He says I'm like a Liverpool fan describing past victories and when I mentioned that We beat them already this season he had nothing. Just continued to blather on about how poor we are.

Mali_Zeus

Arguing with an Arsenal friend of mine. He can't seem to come to terms with the fact that they are a broken record as far as form goes, and that they've been a failure of a club for some time. Instead he has resorted to telling me that United are done at the top level and we'll plummet into mediocrity from here on in. He says I'm like a Liverpool fan describing past victories and when I mentioned that We beat them already this season he had nothing. Just continued to blather on about how poor we are.
He's in self denial. :D

badkins

"I'd be smiling if I were 12 points clear... but we're not"

I think it's Arsenal who should be laughing at us all season. They lost a CL game, alright, but we didn't make any European Cups at all.
Also last time I checked the league table they were in front of us, so in two months time they might be the ones to laugh.
Oh, forgot to add they play better football than us this season. And won twice as much away games.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
"I'd be smiling if I were 12 points clear... but we're not"

I think it's Arsenal who should be laughing at us all season. They lost a CL game, alright, but we didn't make any European Cups at all.
Also last time I checked the league table they were in front of us, they look to be in much better shape atm, so in two months time they might be the ones to laugh.
You seem like a fun guy.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Again, its not the fact Arsenal are better than us both. They are. By a reasonable margin. Its the fact that if a poll was taken on who would win the CL trophy next at some point in the future out of the three of us, Arsenal would come last by a reasonable margin.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Again, its not the fact Arsenal are better than us both. They are. By a reasonable margin. Its the fact that if a poll was taken on who would win the CL trophy next at some point in the future out of the three of us, Arsenal would come last by a reasonable margin.
I don't think they're significantly better than either of us.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Consider myself as one, but I am having BIG problems with laughing at others, while we look twice as bad.
I like to laugh at others regardless of my own situation (which is being heavily exaggerated here - we are one of the form teams in the division)

Bwuk

Embarassing performance by Arsenal.

Arsenal won't challenge for the league, or the champions league with Wenger in charge. They need a complete revamp. Such a weak side mentally.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Their system reminds me of ours to a certain extent if I'm perfectly honest.

4 at the back, Coquelin, 5 attackers.

We practically do the same with Blind, despite Blind being miles better I wonder how we would have faired against Monaco, Arsenal have more speed in attack whilst ours is more physical.

badkins

So as fans we should just remain miserable and not see the funny side of things? I'm backing @Rykker_4united on this one...
Nah, not telling anybody what they should or shouldn't do.

Go ahead, enjoy Arsenal losses.

Will enjoy them too if we sort things out. As of now it's not funny while we may be out of Europe second time in a row.

RooneyLegend

Their system reminds me of ours to a certain extent if I'm perfectly honest.

4 at the back, Coquelin, 5 attackers.

We practically do the same with Blind, despite Blind being miles better I wonder how we would have faired against Monaco, Arsenal have more speed in attack whilst ours is more physical.
What makes Blind miles better than Coquelin?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Nah, not telling anybody what they should or shouldn't do.

Go ahead, enjoy Arsenal losses.

Will enjoy them too if we sort things out. As of now it's not funny while we may be out of Europe second time in a row.
we've lost 2 games in 20....

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
It's a mentality thing with Arsenal. They're just mentally weak. Have been ever since Viera left I reckon. I can't recall the last time I was nervous about us playing them, home or away. It just seems like we'll win, no matter how shit we are.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
TBH we are not in good position to laugh at others at the moment...

Water Melon

I would not laugh at Arsenal at all. We are not in a better shape than the Gunners are, and while they are likely to make it into top 4, we may miss a CL spot again, to make it two seasons in a row. Time to improve our game and start getting the maximum out of our players. We are the bigger club, our squad is more expensive than theirs, our financial strength is second to none in the league, so if we finish below Arsenal, they will have all the reasons to laugh in our faces.

MDFC Manager

I don't why people don't want to laugh at arsenal. Were you guys avoiding having a laugh at Gerrards slip too?

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Is this somehow planned by Wenger? He knows that he doesn't have a chance in hell to win the CL, and with next year's Champions League qualification always a bigger priority for them, can he tanking these games on purpose to concentrate on the league?

How can a team manager by a celebrated manager make the same mistakes again and again?

He indeed, as Jose says, has a dream job at Arsenal.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Even I'm laughing at Arsenal right now. :lol: We are capable of being sublime and hilarious - sometimes both in one game. Couldn't keep awake long enough for last night's game, but I will be watching the away game. I am sure we will play much better even though we'll get knocked out. Wenger has shown that he's willing to adapt of late and it will be interesting to see what he changes for the return leg.

However this thread is a bit of a joke considering United aren't even in the Champions League and haven't nailed down a place in next year's tournament. :D

Moonred

Even I'm laughing at Arsenal right now. :lol: We are capable of being sublime and hilarious - sometimes both in one game. Couldn't keep awake long enough for last night's game, but I will be watching the away game. I am sure we will play much better even though we'll get knocked out. Wenger has shown that he's willing to adapt of late and it will be interesting to see what he changes for the return leg.

However this thread is a bit of a joke considering United aren't even in the Champions League and haven't nailed down a place in next year's tournament. :D
Its no fun when you are laughing at your own club. C'mon show me the tears! :D