Lionel Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He did feck all the whole goal, lazy, no off the ball movement. He gave the ball away ad didnt create much. Well, he scOred 3 goals but 2 of them were gifts.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
He did feck all the whole goal, lazy, no off the ball movement. He gave the ball away ad didnt create much. Well, he scOred 3 goals but 2 of them were gifts.
Well, he score many of them, but I think the word you should be using here is "game".

Anyway, back to your point.. Yeah, what's the point of the goals? He should be creating chances for his teammates. Goals are not important, like in the World Cup, he was the center of every attack for Argentina but he didn't score.. Did anybody complain??

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Well, he score many of them, but I think the word you should be using here is "game".

Anyway, back to your point.. Yeah, what's the point of the goals? He should be creating chances for his teammates. Goals are not important, like in the World Cup, he was the center of every attack for Argentina but he didn't score.. Did anybody complain??
I meant game - in which he was not really up to doing much

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I think he's the best I've seen. Better than Maradona. Quite a bit better if you consider his attitude to the game, unselfishness, all-round productivity and stuff like that on top of the raw talent.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No words left really. Apart from those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those. And those.

Zen86

His goal tally, medals and personal honours collection is going to be insane by the time he's 30.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He isn't real. He's a playstation player.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I really do hate this little midget. Best player ever mind you.

sincher

I don't understand why people would hate him. Why?

Any proper football fan should enjoy watching him play.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

I appreciate watching him play and I'll be telling my grandchildren about him but I just find him an insufferably smug little twat.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Messi is a wonderful footballer. I just don't see anything wrong with the lad. He's humble, professional and the most skilled player I've ever seen.

Can't hold the rest of the Barca f*cktards like Alves and Busquest against him.

sincher

He doesn't seem in the least bit smug to me. His attitude is spot on - and not at all a cheat like Busquets or Alves.

davisjw

Quite frankly he's the perfect player both on and off the field. While everyone deals with their bitchy, whinging players - Messi stays out of the media, doesn't go to strip clubs, stays away from fireworks, doesn't bash anyone, no fights about wages. He just puts his head down and crushes anyone in sight.

In a world of selfish, nihilistic players, it's funny how the best player in the world just let's his game do all the talking.

We'll be telling our great grand children about him.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I appreciate watching him play and I'll be telling my grandchildren about him but I just find him an insufferably smug little twat.
Smug? Jeez.

Considering how talented he is, he is positively as humble as they come.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It's a privilege to watch him play football.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Messi is a wonderful footballer. I just don't see anything wrong with the lad. He's humble, professional and the most skilled player I've ever seen.

Can't hold the rest of the Barca f*cktards like Alves and Busquest against him.
He's hardly humble. He has everyone at Barcelona running around after him, sulks when he's not in the team and is, according to reports, obsessed with his own legacy.

He's just one of those people I can't bring myself to like.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If being smug is something that needed to be earned then Messi has got that right but he isn't that much.He isn't an angel as he can be a bit of a cnut at times (specially against Real Madrid) but one thing is for sure, he isn't close to have the worst on the field antics

Status
Not open for further replies.