Lisandro Martinez | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy18

You quite simply are not a United fan.
:lol:

Yeah if you say so.

If you want to repeatedly buy in to bs spin about revolutions and rebuilds, go ahead. You're entitled to.

We're dragging our feet yet again and missing out on players as we always do every summer.

ETH has already said he is not happy with how slow we are doing business.

If it makes you feel better by sending abuse my way, go for it.

Keefy18

Outed yourself as a WUM. Well done.
Poster posts sentiment you don't personally like = wum. I'd suggest mature a little and perhaps deal in a tiny bit of reality.

Seems I've ruffled a few feathers cause honesty hurts.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Poster posts sentiment you don't personally like = wum. I'd suggest mature a little and perhaps deal in a tiny bit of reality.

Seems I've ruffled a few feathers cause honesty hurts.
Ruffled feathers :lol:

You've just been rumbled mate

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Keep laughing, see if you're laughing when FDJ still isn't signed up in another month and we've missed Martinez and probably a few other targets.
It's ok, we can always bring back Woodward and you can defend him.

CM

Keep laughing, see if you're laughing when FDJ still isn't signed up in another month and we've missed Martinez and probably a few other targets.
If we don't make a bid how does that prove Arsenal are a more enticing option?

Keefy18

Ruffled feathers :lol:

You've just been rumbled mate
Oooh rumbled.. yeah. :rolleyes: How old are you?

I don't like seeing these players moving closer towards rivals either, trust me.

Pissed off with how our club is carrying on and instead of winding me up, perhaps show some frustration with the board and not other supporters.

jameyzane

Can we move on from the "mummy they are buying a better toy than mine" Wum?

Berbaclass

Oooh rumbled.. yeah. :rolleyes: How old are you?

I don't like seeing these players moving closer towards rivals either, trust me.

Pissed off with how our club is carrying on and instead of winding me up, perhaps show some frustration with the board and not other supporters.
Clearly older than you :lol:

Grow up

Remember the geese

:lol:

Yeah if you say so.

If you want to repeatedly buy in to bs spin about revolutions and rebuilds, go ahead. You're entitled to.

We're dragging our feet yet again and missing out on players as we always do every summer.

ETH has already said he is not happy with how slow we are doing business.

If it makes you feel better by sending abuse my way, go for it.
Yes, it makes far more sense to be hysterical because Arsenal have made an offer for a player. How enlightened of you.

roonster09

Scout
Much of a muchness so far isn't it?
What much of muchness, I'm openly saying it. We had Glazer men on caf, it's not surprising to see Woodward men on caf. It's something that's expected.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So much for Arsenal not being an enticing prospect over us.

It just says theyve made a low ball bid that got turned down, how does that mean Arsenal are more enticing exactly?

Keefy18

Clearly older than you :lol:

Grow up
Posting sentiments about WUM and rumbled, honest to god. Then doubts my maturity, standard moronic "lad" sentiments.

Yes, it makes far more sense to be hysterical because Arsenal have made an offer for a player. How enlightened of you.
Who's hysterical?

I'm the one being attacked by how many hysterical posters currently?

What much of muchness, I'm openly saying it. We had Glazer men on caf, it's not surprising to see Woodward men on caf. It's something that's expected.
So what if you did? Are all opinions not welcome?

I defended against brain dead fools who post utter tripe with incorrect statements, amounts and tabloid crap.

The irony in these comments is simply delicious! :)

RedDevilRoshi

So much for Arsenal not being an enticing prospect over us.

That makes no sense. How does that tweet state that Arsenal are seen as being more of an enticing prospect than ourselves?

All it says that they’ve made a bid that is short of Ajax’s valuation whilst we have made contact with his agent.

Berbaclass

Posting sentiments about WUM and rumbled, honest to god. Then doubts my maturity, standard moronic "lad" sentiments.

Who's hysterical?

I'm the one being attacked by how many hysterical posters currently?

I defended against brain dead fools who post utter tripe with incorrect statements, amounts and tabloid crap.

The only moronic sentiments are yours mate.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The fans' obsession with getting players to play them out position never ceases to amaze. How about we get an actual midfielder and an actual right back instead of bringing these expensive signings to play them out of position? If you're not comfortable about getting them because of their height, which is understandable, just don't get them.

(I have no idea why I'm speaking to you as if you're making the transfer decisions!)

If we're getting these players it's to play them where they belong, which is the CB position. Personally I hope we don't get them as both of them are far too short for a CB pairing.
I normally would agree with you. I mean if anyone would tell me that we should buy let's say, Koulibaly or Pau Torres as RB then I'd be as pissed off as you are. However Ajax are not a normal team especially under ETH. Ajax under ETH play an extremely fluid system were players are expected to cover various roles during different parts of the game. For example while attacking, one of the CBs would need to cover the rear flanks, allowing the FBs to go forward. Which is why so many Ajax players are comfortable covering various roles. The downside to that its difficult for a non Ajax manager to fit an Ajax player into a role. We've seen that with Barcelona and De Jong or with us and Blind.

This peculiarity + the fact that most of our players will feel as comfortable playing in such system as Hitler walking into the Knesset might explain why ETH seems only interested in Ajax players (former or current).

roonster09

Scout

Ofcourse they are welcome, at least set the agenda right, that you will defend any shit Woodward did as he is your boss and you will just nitpick anything his replacement does to make your boss look good.

Since you love argue or defend against brain dead fools, maybe tomorrow you will be reading your posts infront of mirror to defend against your posts.

Keefy18

Ofcourse they are welcome, at least set the agenda right, that you will defend any shit Woodward did as he is your boss and you will just nitpick anything his replacement does to make your boss look good.

Since you love argue or defend against brain dead fools, maybe tomorrow you will be reading your posts infront of mirror to defend against your posts.
Jaysus, that's poor WUM material.

This crap get you your scout badge? Speaks volumes really.

Keefy18

Arsenal make an offer for a player that gets rejected = Far more enticing prospect than United. Does this make sense to you?
Well yes, they are chasing him more than we are clearly. Making a better go of it than we are clearly.

Just another step towards possibly signing him.

I wonder if / when he signs for them will any of you lot getting so wound up hold your hands up and say you were right.

roonster09

Scout
Jaysus, that's poor WUM material.

This crap get you your scout badge? Speaks volumes really.
Posters like you got promoted on this site, becoming scout for half decent posters is not that hard tbh.

Anyways convey my wishes to your boss.

Remember the geese

Well yes, they are chasing him more than we are clearly. Making a better go of it than we are clearly.

I wonder if / when he signs for them will any of you lot getting so wound up hold your hands up and say you were right.
Well if that is your basis for an argument, we are chasing De Jong more than Arsenal are. I guess that must make us a more enticing prospect.

Keefy18

Well if that is your basis for an argument, we are chasing De Jong more than Arsenal are. I guess that must make us a more enticing prospect.
Well considering no one else wants FDJ, hardly surprising. We're the sole club in for him.

Matst1

Dude, please go back to the liverpool/man city forum where you belong, you're boring everyone..

Keefy18

Dude, please go back to the liverpool/man city forum where you belong, you're boring everyone..
Or you know, just hit the old ignore button like a mature sensible poster.

Opinions welcome... just so long as they are in line with the general United supporters is that it?

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.

Spurs chased Diaz all window and even negotiated a lower fee only for Liverpool to come and sign him for the price agreed by Spurs. Having a bid rejected means absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.