Liverpool are a mess

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Klopp is a fantastic manager - but not a great squad builder.

I wonder if this is the same with Ten Hag & if managers like him and Klopp benefit from the squad building provided at Ajax & Dortmund etc to become great forces together.

MegadrivePerson

I'm aware that this isn't a lot of money for Liverpool, but aside from that this looks so insane. For starters he's rated €6.5m on TM (as a rough indicator) and Stuttgart seem fairly reasonable when selling their players these days (e.g. €15m for Kobel), as they kind of need the money. So I assume they may even have sold Endo for half if they were appproached earlier.
Probably because Liverpool have shown their hand with the attempted Caicedo transfer so every single club they approach for a player now is going to take them to the cleaners!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
There are many more examples frankly. I don't have the time to cite them. Many in here are jumping the gun and are im danger of blowing their own brains out...
No you’re absolutely right, when a club identifies a number of targets and fails to get them because the players reject them, its actually a really good scenario because they can then scrap all that work and start desperately looking around at who else is available and they will likely find someone better that way. Planning the transfer window and putting in ground work over the previous season is massively overrated

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Apparently the company doing their Anfield Road stand has filed fir administration.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
If he's our only guy he becomes our 1st choice option as we have no one else in his position.
Not technically true. He’d be your 3rd choice or a desperate choice. How do you go from caicedo and Lavia to then him? You had Lavia wrapped us aswell. All you needed to do was pay a few more million

Relevant

When it rains...

Everyone gets wet? .....mainly cos they haven't finished the roof :lol:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Not technically true. He’d be your 3rd choice or a desperate choice. How do you go from caicedo and Lavia to then him? You had Lavia wrapped us aswell. All you needed to do was pay a few more million
waturo endo 'bout here? He'd be first choice in our team because we have no one else.

TheLord

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
They went from Bellingham to Lavia to Caicedo to Lavia again then to Endo.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

GlasgowCeltic

looking forward to Danny Murphy explaining how this is who he meant when he said Liverpool need Mount and Bellingham

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Never heard of this young lad Endo they've just signed. Has he got bags of potential and is one for the future?

laughtersassassin

I'd bet on them having a better window that us when it all said and done. We know they got another 90 or so million to spend if a player Klopp wants is available.

I'm not sure we can sign another player unless sales go through. Hopefully we can

MonkeysMagic

Anyone care to ever read Luke Edwards (Telegraph) supposed 'insights' on transfer dealings will know how he climbs onto every single Utd signing calling it 'over priced, desperate, poor etc etc' will be heartened to learn how he thinks the Endo signing isn't a sign of desperation by Liv but very shrude! Almost sounds as if he has an agenda!!

RedorDead21

looking forward to Danny Murphy explaining how this is who he meant when he said Liverpool need Mount and Bellingham
Like Chris Sutton reeling off this lads name when you know fine we’ll he’s never heard of him before. It’s hilarious.