Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

OldSchoolManc

Just seen match of the day. Wow. It’s worse than I expected.
Was there any criticism of the refereeing?
If you replaced Liverpool with United in that game, there would’ve been a national outcry and questions in parliament

GazTheLegend

Just seen match of the day. Wow. It’s worse than I expected.
Mind-blowing. How the feck do they not give a second yellow there. Absolutely astonishingly bad decision in a season of bad decisions, and as always Liverpool GET AWAY WITH IT. I'm so sick of those Scouse feckers getting away lightly with things and then crying for weeks when a 50/50 goes against, and the referee would be dropped for the next game, a PGMOL apology forced etc and blah blah blah if it was them

RedRocket9908

Mind-blowing. How the feck do they not give a second yellow there. Absolutely astonishingly bad decision in a season of bad decisions, and as always Liverpool GET AWAY WITH IT. I'm so sick of those Scouse feckers getting away lightly with things and then crying for weeks when a 50/50 goes against, and the referee would be dropped for the next game, a PGMOL apology forced etc and blah blah blah if it was them
It was crazy that, Ashley Young gets a 2nd yellow for what was basically a dive by the Liverpool player but Konate dosnt get a 2nd yellow for a clear foul.

JoaquinJoaquin

They are carrying a lot of good fortune this season, which combined with the fact Klopp’s crying will get them decisions, I think they are nailed on to fight for the league this season, unfortunately.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It could have been a yellow but the contact was so minimal

JoaquinJoaquin

Unfortunately, they will now get decisions in their favour all season because of Klopps crying. It was like when he made a big deal of us getting penalties a year or two ago, which then led to us getting none.
We just need to accept it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think our game plan today was fairly solid but the ref was quite happy to be on the side of Liverpool due to recent events and their outspokenness. Tough shit for us really.

Dansk

But is it ONLY luck ?
No, the refs do their part as well. Again and again, and again, and again.

Then, if they briefly forget, the media makes sure they never forget again.

Also they get demoted. It ensures they never forget what happens if they don't help LFC.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
No, the refs do their part as well. Again and again, and again, and again.

Then, if they briefly forget, the media makes sure they never forget again.

Also they get demoted. It ensures they never forget what happens if they don't help LFC.
What is the moan about today? Clean game not much going on but there has to be a moan.

Dansk

What is the moan about today? Clean game not much going on but there has to be a moan.
The refs handed you a result that should not have been. That's what.

Again.

Aaaaagain.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The refs handed you a result that should not have been. That's what.

Again.

Aaaaagain.
Hows that. Oh yes, we have a shite goalkeeper who didn’t get flattened. In reality our goalie had his worst game of the season and their one and only goal was from his mistake meaning we should have won. Thats what.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Compare the goal that was permitted by VAR when de Gea got partially assaulted with the feeble disallowed goal today. Its yet another example of the power of the scouse whining getting them the benefit of marginal calls.

They got one bad call v spurs out of 100 that went their way before that and they are bending over backwards to suck their balls for the rest of the season.

Corrupt as feck

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Compare the goal that was permitted by VAR when de Gea got partially assaulted with the feeble disallowed goal today. Its yet another example of the power of the scouse whining getting them the benefit of marginal calls.

They got one bad call v spurs out of 100 that went their way before that and they are bending over backwards to suck their balls for the rest of the season.

Corrupt as feck
Corrupt for who? Liverpool or City. Your tagline points you as a Liverpool supporter. What gives?

Joel Miller

They certainly got away with one today because there is absolutely no way there was a foul on Allison. But scousers gonna scouse.

HappyCamper

Supports
Liverpool
They certainly got away with one today because there is absolutely no way there was a foul on Allison. But scousers gonna scouse.
Sorry but the foul is clear (Source: Youtube: Alexander-Arnold & Haaland Score in Thrilling Draw | Man City 1-1 Liverpool | Highlights), Watch from 01:23-01:26 and pay attention to Akanjis right arm.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I still hate Liverpool, but I'm finding City's domestic dominance so tedious that I'm firmly 'anyone but City' now, and will root for any club that has even the most remote chance of toppling them whether it was Utd if they were doing better, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs etc.

DennisReynolds

Corrupt as feck
Very odd that you think a decision against City is "corrupt as feck".

Why not compare it to when Firmino had a goal ruled out when Van Dijk fairly challenged De Gea for a high ball? Doesn't fit your agenda?

Captmfla

Yeah but City's come back from behind victory to win the league titles from Aguero and Gundogan was pretty lucky too. Sure they had the players with the composure to do these but they almost did not make it.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Very odd that you think a decision against City is "corrupt as feck".

Why not compare it to when Firmino had a goal ruled out when Van Dijk fairly challenged De Gea for a high ball? Doesn't fit your agenda?
My agenda is I'm a United fan on a United forum. If I want to abuse those cnuts and call them lucky and getting decisions going for them because the officials have been brow beaten into it by Klopp's years of whining, then I will.

What has happened to this place? There was a time United and Liverpool fans used to have a proper rivalry on here. Now it's all spreadsheets and rational argument.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hows that. Oh yes, we have a shite goalkeeper who didn’t get flattened. In reality our goalie had his worst game of the season and their one and only goal was from his mistake meaning we should have won. Thats what.
Your wording shows exactly where the ref helped Liverpool as you zoned on it

Sorry but the foul is clear (Source: Youtube: Alexander-Arnold & Haaland Score in Thrilling Draw | Man City 1-1 Liverpool | Highlights), Watch from 01:23-01:26 and pay attention to Akanjis right arm.
That's the kind of challenge that is ignored every week. It was weak from Allison and he's lucky to get away with it.

Oscar Bonavena

Checked their score at 86 minutes, down 3-2.

Checked their score at 92 minutes, up 4-3 with goals in 87 & 88 minutes.

Absolute cnuts.

AaronRedDevil

Nah they are just good. They win by being better and actually by skill. United don't even know how to do either of those things. There last few games have all been won by luck

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Checked their score at 86 minutes, down 3-2.

Checked their score at 92 minutes, up 4-3 with goals in 87 & 88 minutes.

Absolute cnuts.
I remember when we used to get that sort of "luck" under SAF. Not coincidentally, it seems to correlate strongly with how good you are at football.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Every bit as often. Thus "Fergie time" becoming a phrase in football.
They had it when they were shite. United didn’t/haven’t. They had it in the 70s 80s when they were good. Everything goes/went in their favour. United had it under Fergie. The only bit of bad luck Liverpool have had is that City have come along. Otherwise they would have had a few more prems.