g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Liverpool

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
No further word on whether Ramires is available or not for Sunday?
All be read is that he's likely to face a ban. I guess it's standard to give club notice so they can respond etc. in fact, Chelsea could cynically appeal and delay the ban, no?

edn33

Sack Fergie, sell Giggs, sign Mourinho and help me
Liverpool seems to be playing really well at the moment and with Stirling playing just behind Suarez in the hole it seems to really work for them. I feel the key for any team playing Pool is to stop Sterling.

Having said that I also have to admit the moment is definitely with Liverpool. They look a really average team with some golden passes and amazing luck. They also seem to be on real match winning form like how UTD was in 99 so unless Chelsea whops them it is really hard to imagine them not winning the league.

ZDwyr

I just want to comment on Sterling. My brother is a Liverpool supporter so I've seen a few Liverpool matches this year. Sterling has improved ridiculously. He always had the pace. But he's just developed his vision and positioning so well. Credit must go to Rodgers for that too. What surprises me though is his core strength. People laughed that he shielded the ball from Fellaini or knocked him off it (criticising Fellaini), but I've seen Raheem do that to a lot of opponents. He is really strong.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I just want to comment on Sterling. My brother is a Liverpool supporter so I've seen a few Liverpool matches this year. Sterling has improved ridiculously. He always had the pace. But he's just developed his vision and positioning so well. Credit must go to Rodgers for that too. What surprises me though is his core strength. People laughed that he shielded the ball from Fellaini or knocked him off it (criticising Fellaini), but I've seen Raheem do that to a lot of opponents. He is really strong.
Gerrard said he doesn't go near him in training as he's the hardest player at the club. I can believe it.

You can try and stop Sterling. But I think you'd rather want to stop Suarez. And that's besides Sturridge and Coutinho. It's great having such a variety of strings to play on.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool set to spend significantly in the summer which will be needed given the European football coming up. Full backs and a defensive midfielder are chief areas for strengthening.

Will be interesting who they'll attract with the added cache of CL football and possibly being champions.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Liverpool seems to be playing really well at the moment and with Stirling playing just behind Suarez in the hole it seems to really work for them. I feel the key for any team playing Pool is to stop Sterling.

Having said that I also have to admit the moment is definitely with Liverpool. They look a really average team with some golden passes and amazing luck. They also seem to be on real match winning form like how UTD was in 99 so unless Chelsea whops them it is really hard to imagine them not winning the league.
Liverpool are playing really well atm? Well feck me, that's taken me by surprise, I didnt notice they are 5 points clear with 3 games left

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
But it's obviouslly wrong. I hate the feckers with a passion but they have been the best team this season. Wankers
I support Liverpool Vulture. I know he's wrong like the Liverpool posts claiming we had the best team in the league years ago and yet weren't winning it. It's delusional. No need to give credit to your rivals but posting rubbish about the team being average with one or two golden passes. They've demolished Arsenal at home and ran many teams ragged with pace and good passing. They have looked average at the back in games and all title winners need luck but I'm just delighted to see Pool playing like this and getting results.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
I support Liverpool Vulture. I know he's wrong like the Liverpool posts claiming we had the best team in the league years ago and yet weren't winning it. It's delusional. No need to give credit to your rivals but posting rubbish about the team being average with one or two golden passes. They've demolished Arsenal at home and ran many teams ragged with pace and good passing. They have looked average at the back in games and all title winners need luck but I'm just delighted to see Pool playing like this and getting results.
I hope they all get food poisoning on Saturday night and Chelsea stick 6 past them on Sunday. I also hope Rodgers teeth turn yellow overnight.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
When you say justice what exactly do you mean?
I can't speak for anyone else but I think when really considering the events of that day. A lot got off lightly. I wasn't there and don't know the precise details of what happened but from memory a dozen or so got around 3 years in jail?

In my eyes, that's a slap on the wrist when others lose their life. Again, I know there were other factors that led to the tragedy but from what I know about it (somewhat limited), it seems many got off lightly. I know if it was a loved one of mine, I would be wanting more than 3 years.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
This was posted by a liverpool fan i know.
Are you kidding me? Watching Rodgers see his team play is like watching Jesus have the final supper with his 12 apostles. Liverpool FC is not just a football club, it's holy, it's hard to explain to the non-believer. Anfield is like a church, like a place of worship. Liverpool FC, just the name, the red of our red, it shines in the sun, the song, the whole box and dice...it's amazing. Liverpool FC represents everything that is great in the world. Why anyone would want to follow anyone else in Europe has got me beat. We are the rulers of the free world, we are God's team. In fact, I think Gerrard could very well be God. Either that, or he is one of the apostles.

Our trophy room is a tourist attraction, best club song in the world, best strip in the world, even the name, Liverpool FC, best club name in the world, best fans in the world. What is there not to love about LFC?

LFC...YAWN
I think i need to see what drugs he is on

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
How about people stop talking about Heysel & Hillsborough in this thread, and get back to the football discussion? Feel free to ignore me, as I'm not a mod or admin, BTW.

Raul Madrid

I have to say, its probably an exciting time to be a Liverpool fan right now. Top of the league, great football, exciting young manager who will get better, the best player in the league and among the best in the world, young players who will get better, money to spend If need be, good owners etc. I guess you could say their time has come again. With united back hopefully next year with a good manager(better not be ancelloti), the league will be great next year and very close and exciting.

Eric'sCollar

I have to say, its probably an exciting time to be a Liverpool fan right now. Top of the league, great football, exciting young manager who will get better, the best player in the league and among the best in the world, young players who will get better, money to spend If need be, good owners etc. I guess you could say their time has come again. With united back hopefully next year with a good manager(better not be ancelloti), the league will be great next year and very close and exciting.
You would think but the majority I know and I'm being honest with this, are enjoying our season more than their own. Sad really.

Saoirse.

Liverpool Fan
You would think but the majority I know and I'm being honest with this, are enjoying our season more than their own. Sad really.
Aw that's complete and utter balls, the majority...really? Some fans might be bitter but I doubt any would rather gloat over United's struggles than revel in their own teams best season in Premier League history.

Eric'sCollar

Aw that's complete and utter balls, the majority...really? Some fans might be bitter but I doubt any would rather gloat over United's struggles than revel in their own teams best season in Premier League history.
Unfortunately not, of course they are very excited and happy with their current situation. But their eyes light up far more when talking about United and Moyes than their upcoming title win. Maybe they are just nervous they will stuff it up and once it's confirmed, they will return to normal but for now, Moyes has given them more joy than their club has.

Saoirse.

Liverpool Fan
Unfortunately not, of course they are very excited and happy with their current situation. But their eyes light up far more when talking about United and Moyes than their upcoming title win. Maybe they are just nervous they will stuff it up and once it's confirmed, they will return to normal but for now, Moyes has given them more joy than their club has.
:lol: Its almost like you are trying to convince yourself.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Their eyes light up when they're talking to YOU about it as you've probably been mercilessly winding them up for the last 24 years but don't think for a minute that they are happier to see you falter than for us to be doing well. If they are then I think they may have mental health issues or something.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Look, Saoris...Sairos...Sirso...mate, there's a billion-page thread at RAWK with the title Ha ha @ United while the We're Gonna win the League thread has two replies (one of them a lock); this is a FACT* which nobody can deny.

*May not actually be a fact.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Look, Saoris...Sairos...Sirso...mate, there's a billion-page thread at RAWK with the title Ha ha @ United while the We're Gonna win the League thread has two replies (one of them a lock); this is a FACT* which nobody can deny.

*May not actually be a fact.
Ah SteveJ you can handle Saoirse. It's a nice Irish name unlike this Welsh monstrosity!! Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :)

Plugsy

If Liverpool do a Devon Loch in the final weeks of the season it'd just make this season brilliant from St George's day onwards