Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's abysmal. Moves like an oil tanker, takes way too long on the ball. Can't really cross. What does he offer? Not to mention he looked like he's blowing out of his ass in the second minute.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Very good. His passing is Carrick-esque in the transition phase, which makes his delivery in the final third even more bizarre.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Great at basic tasks, good to see him in some sort of fitness, just needs to produce more when opponents are closed in their box.

Few good exchanges with Pogba and Maguire today.

He'sRaldo

He's scared of running full pelt I think. Feel for him a bit.

Still had a good game today IMO.

Bwuk

Lack of willingness to overlap or run. It’s annoying because when he does do it, it’s very effective. Don’t think he has the right mentality to succeed.
His lazy mentality has held him back from the start.

I’d give Williams a run in the team.

Based Adnan

He is proper average and I don't even mean that in a bad way.

Just mediocre. Shouldn't be the first one out of the door but should be replaced eventually when other positions are sorted.

dev1l

I would alternate him and Williams until Williams takes over.

sherrinford

Lack of willingness to overlap or run. It’s annoying because when he does do it, it’s very effective. Don’t think he has the right mentality to succeed.
He’s a conservative player, but to overlap he actually has to have someone in front of him.

izec

He’s a conservative player, but to overlap he actually has to have someone in front of him.
He couldnt do it all game long anyway, he is not fit enough. In high intensity games, he fades far too quickly, leaving us often short at both ends, as seen against Watford.

Newcastle was a training game in the second half, otherwise he would struggle

sherrinford

He couldnt do it all game long anyway, he is not fit enough. In high intensity games, he fades far too quickly, leaving us often short at both ends, as seen against Watford.

Newcastle was a training game in the second half, otherwise he would struggle
Generally disagree. There’s plenty of unfounded accusations with regards to Shaw’s condition here.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
When you see Robertson and Alexander-Arnold out there, it just emphasizes how underwhelming Shaw is.

I like Wan-Bissaka, he'll be a mainstay at RB for years. But Shaw needs to be replaced.

Andersons Dietician

Generally disagree. There’s plenty of unfounded accusations with regards to Shaw’s condition here.
Agreed. Some people it would seem hear something once then it becomes gospel and is repeated time after time. The way people go on about his fitness you would think he is doubled over on his haunches gasping for air.

Truth is against Watford he was pushing well in to the final minutes as pretty much everything good went through him, Pogba and Martial. Today as well people were saying he was abysmal and did nothing even though his run and pass are what set up the first goal and he constantly played really good passes in to and around their 18 yarder as well as making good runs overlapping, going inside, taking on shots, keeping play moving so on.

people act like he’s only worth 10 mil but pretty sure if he were to leave he’d easily be picked up by a top team, still comfortably one of the best LB’s in the league. Often feel like people really need to for once actually watch Chillwell and Tierney.

talking robot

I'd prefer to see Williams at LB against weaker teams. He's more dynamic, more courageous and seems to have a bit more quality on the ball compared to Shaw. Against top 6 opponents, I think Shaw just nudges it based on experience.

SER19

Was great last season and couldn't have been happier for him. He's a better defender than he gets credit for too, but his attacking game has been absolutely dreadful this season. Hit and hope crosses, tentative when running with ball, hesitant to commit to a run without, never appears at the far side to retrieve crosses from the opposite. In my opinion we need a big upgrade in addition to the obvious areas

theklr

Basically, his lack of effort and skill made us concede an easy goal. But if not it would have probably been 0-0 at full time so thumbs up!

el3mel

He's underwhelming. Honestly shocked this is good enough for some here when it comes to our fullback, especially after the show put by Liverpool's FBs.

Underwhelming and average.

El Zoido

I wouldn't say he was good today, he was daydreaming for their goal, and going forward he's not offering anywhere near enough. Opposition defenses know this and they don't close him down, they're happy to let him pick up the ball in front of the defense because he's not going to do anything dangerous with it.

Far too often you'll see him in space on the left, he'll receive the ball, meander slowly towards the opposition full back, before cutting in slightly and then playing a safe ball back in to the midfield. It achieves nothing, it doesn't progress the attack or make space and he does it constantly. Where are the runs in behind? It's no wonder the opposition are more than willing to let him collect the ball. And for the amount he sees of it, he's far from productive. I wouldn't say he's a bad player but I definitely think he's plateaued, and we must be looking for more from our fullbacks if we wish to step up a level. AWB gets a pass for now because his tackling is absolutely exceptional and I believe he will improve going forward (good assist today).

Burnley 0:2 Man Utd

Suedesi

Braindead footballer. In a short cameo he showed why United can't rely on him long term. Slow, lethargic, no precision on the final ball and no urgency in tracking back. Fat arse Luke.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
The leg break took his soul. Looks nothing like the player he could have been.

MuranoLover

Maybe he is really afraid from what happened to him and I can't blame him - it is human.

ManRed

He is not bad as the CAF makes it seem.

Defensively he is sound and has had good games recently.

Offensively needs work but his run resulted in the first goal vs Newcastle.

Ace of Spades

He is not bad as the CAF makes it seem.

Defensively he is sound and has had good games recently.

Offensively needs work but his run resulted in the first goal vs Newcastle.
This, it could he a better option to play Williams when we are expected to have more possession. When we need to defend and park the bus, Shaw would be our best option.

Andersons Dietician

Braindead footballer. In a short cameo he showed why United can't rely on him long term. Slow, lethargic, no precision on the final ball and no urgency in tracking back. Fat arse Luke.
Came on kept possesion moved ball about and offered protection on that wing as well as adding his aerial ability to the back line. Also got a block in and was first to get back out to the ball. Ummmmm did exactly what he was brought on for.

Arsenal 2:0 Man Utd

izec

He is a joke. Worst attacking LB in the league, sleeping defensively, zero attacking IQ. The fat cnut is stealing a living, he is almost Lingard bad. What a shambolic performance that was

Kostur

海尔的老板
Played about half a season when he looked remotely good and now he's back to being shit. We've recently renewed with him haven't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.