Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Oh my, he is so so good. Best LB in PL and now showing how good he is in Euros.

OmarUnited4ever

Excellent today attacking wise, setup one goal and won the ball for second and set Grealish nicely to cross to Kane, defensively was solid but Maguire helped him as Maguire should in a back 3 when Shaw needs to push up to press, I noticed Kimmich was sneaking behind him and Shaw had to engage someone on the flank (Havertz & Muller) and Maguire did very well to close down those threats, good understanding between both Shaw and Maguire

vodrake

Weirdest part was Jenas trying to convince everyone he was having a bad game. Could barely bring himself to praise him even after the assist and the work he did for the second :houllier:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Weirdest part was Jenas trying to convince everyone he was having a bad game. Could barely bring himself to praise him even after the assist and the work he did for the second :houllier:
There was a point where the commentator said something like "Shaw has been fantastic this half" and then left a pause for Jenas... Who just didn't say anything.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
finally people putting respect on his name. involved in all the best stuff for england.

UpWithRivers

Absolute class. Sterling man of the match but he was second I reckon. Wouldnt have won that game without him. Friggin commentators should eat sht

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a fecking player, man. Even at wingback.

Shimo

Are you watching Mourinho?

Give yourself a pat on the back Luke !

OverratedOpinion

I am just amazed that Jose is able to use his massive brain to make all of Shaw's decisions when he isn't even at the game. Incredible, Mourinho man of the match.

Ekeke

Best leftback in the tournament. Obviously played wingback/midfield today but we know leftback is his usual role

Status
Not open for further replies.