Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
If I have a slight issue ,regarding a defensive aspect from Shaw, is he has tended to ,in recent games, let his wide player put in far too many crosses unchallenged.
It's something he's always done and is probably his only real weakness. I think he likes to give himself a bit more space so that if the opposition tries to kick it down the wing he has the space to catch and block the resulting cross (or get there first and win the ball), but he probably should have more confidence in his own pace and get closer to block the first ball.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He is better than Evra and I don’t care if that’s deemed bad just because Evra was the more successful.

Shaw is defensively quality whilst having the attacking ability of Beckham from the left channel.

RC89

He is better than Evra and I don’t care if that’s deemed bad just because Evra was the more successful.

Shaw is defensively quality whilst having the attacking ability of Beckham from the left channel.
Not an unreasonable shout. I'm not 100% myself, recency bias and all that. One thing is for sure though, Evra often lacked end product. Rarely got good balls into the box, Shaw's crossing has been brilliant.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He's actually incredible.

Seems like he just needed a bit of time to mature, and to get over the trauma of his injury I would imagine.

So happy for him

Jev

Really happy for him. Although I hope England get battered in the second half, it would be a little comfort if Shaw became the hero.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
What a fecking goal that is. What a fecking goal to keep it low like that.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He's become the player we hoped he'd be when we signed him. Awesome, and that first touch is beautiful.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

El Zoido

Time to give Ole some credit for developing Luke Shaw. Fantastic tournament for him, and a goal in the final. So happy for him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Incredible player, one of the best I’ve ever seen. Maldini good at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.