Luke Shaw | Deal done! Almost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I'm hearing via my sources that Luke Shaw is actually dead. Presumably this means the deal is off. RIP Luke.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's hilarious, poor luke!

I bet he thought nobody would notice his bio for an hour, oh little does he know of the muppets.

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
That's hilarious, poor luke!

I bet he thought nobody would notice his bio for an hour, oh little does he know of the muppets.
How naive of him :lol: I caught him between following the official United twitter and changing his bio, probably only a few seconds. :angel:

Kaos

I have to say, he doesn't appear to be the brightest of lads.

Doesn't matter though if he does the business on the pitch.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I bought him and Herrera on FIFA literally days before the announcement.

I will now instantly buy Vidal...

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
That is an insane amount of money for a left back. Crazy. But pleased we've got him on board.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
£31.5m is loads of money but if we can get 12-15 years out of him it will prove to be a good deal. Alves and Ramos went for similar prices when they were younger and I doubt Barca or Madrid regret.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Outstanding signing. He's going to be a mainstay of this team for many years to come :cool:

Brightonian

Even though I think Herrera's signing is the more important of the two, because he's a CM, this is the one that I'm really excited about. Since our interest started being rumoured I've come away from every match that I've seen from him thinking that we had to try and sign this kid somehow. He's just got that x factor about him.

Minimalist

It's a bargain provided he does continue to improve, which at 18 seems almost mandatory. Doesn't need to become literally the best left-back on the planet but ideally a top European level would justify it.

Either that and he'll stay with United for 10+ years which justifies the expense or he'll become literally the best in his position and we'll probably have to accept a tasty fee from the Real/Barca lot sometime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.