• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

This is my attempt at a post in the post match thread:

Van Gkfrefoudshheuowhjd

I'm a bit down after watching that.

VP

Damage was done with the cowardly spineless shite he orchestrated in the first five games. This was our best attacking performance of the season I thought.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Tonight wasnt a bad performance by any stretch. But im getting sick of his excuses and some of our other flat performances. Season is over as far as im concerned. I dont see us progressing under LvG
It was better than we have been used to, but the positive play seems to have left us serious exposed at the back. Very worrying. Seems we only have 2 gears. Its not good enough, especially considering the money spent.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
This thread will probably get closed

I've been fully behind this clueless tosser leaving since last season.

£200 million he spent and that's the team we can manage to put out.

Just get fecked LVG

NinjaFletch

Did we win either of them?
Oh, I thought when we were winning games and playing boring football it was all about excitement?

Now we're playing better football and not winning its about results?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He's not going any time soon.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
He's a joke and a coward of a manager. Injuries, that's what happens that's why you need a squad LVG. Get him out.

prateik

More hopeless than we were under Moyes.. Probably because we still had an air of familiarity with the formation/players.. Even that is gone now.

Everything is different.. and none for the better .

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Let him invest in the winter and if there is no improvement and the problems are still visible.... extend his contract! No seriously as a dutch man i had high hopes for LVG and the CL season.

Leg-End

He's got atleast another 12 months, barring a huge league position drop of course.

Gopher Brown

Tonight showed how thin our squad is. What has he been doing exactly? He has stripped out the 'deadwood' and replaced it with paper.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
He can't stay for another season. Let him finish the season but please start negotiating with Pep

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bringing in the third player so early was beyond stupid, I'm sorry. Putting Powell into such a difficult position was stupid. We ended up playing with ten men because Smalling was injured. Really strange and poor decision.

Man-United

I prefer Moyes. LvG has spent most of the £300M on complete shite and fecked this team up even more.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Finally joining the OUT camp. Enough is enough. Just leave already.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
£700m spent and Hernandez would have scored 4 tonight.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Its time to think about the future of the club.
The future we're preparing for by playing such a crucial CL game with an average age of under 24?

What you mean is "your current state of satisfaction" ... feck all to do with the future.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Please. Completely useless at his job. Spends unlimited money to make us into a bigger laughing stock than Moyes ever did. We're pathetic in a pathetic EPL and even worse in a joke CL group. Moyes, Moyes, Fecking Moyes got through a harder group with a mop as his only signing. van Gaal is a clown. Simple as. Declining by the minute.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Tonight the team fought well, given the circumstances. But not advancing from that group is an achievement in itself. Well done LVG.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Not pushing for a win last match, and letting it get to the point where having that many injuries would play such a huge part was terrible. We played well enough today and last match but don't have much to show for it. Maybe it's a sign of things turning but if not, can't see how he stays past this yr short of us finishing in the top 2.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
The future we're preparing for by playing such a crucial CL game with an average age of under 24?

What you mean is "your current state of satisfaction" ... feck all to do with the future.
Who got us into this position when he decided to sell everyone, and not replace half the team?

lilcurt

I hate these threads but must say I agree.

Problems start in recruitment and what he has let go. When you think of the money spent on this team, its criminal that it can be this thin and lacking in quality.

Add to that the poor attitude to these group games. Should have been done and dusted long before this game.

As for tonight I think he panicked too early bring Powell on and has probably done more damage to Captain Chris by keeping him on.

So yes, out please, enough is enough.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
For all the investment, he's not done as much as he should have. Will probably see out the season, but hopefully gone in the summer.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
£900m spent and he let go of Rafael so we had to put up with a pacey, attacking but rash fullback tonight.

cyberman

Maybe tonight shows us why he doesn't just go at teams like so many posters here want him to do?
Or do we only remember the good times?

WyoManU

Can anyone really support this guy? He has made bad decision after horrible decision since arriving. We need to start over, again...

Status
Not open for further replies.