LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
The way it's going, no wins in 9? He'll be looking over his shoulder, no doubt.

lilcurt

I've accepted the fact LVG won't be sacked during this season unless top 4 becomes mathematically impossible.

Today has been a bit better, problem is I don't trust him with funds and as he will be leaving in 18 months anyway I'd rather get someone else now.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Was thinking though a Rooney goal and Utd taking the lead was probably not going to be celebrated by a few of our fans

Cina

I'm delighted we won, it was badly needed, but it doesn't change my mind on him. Win six in a row and play some decent footie and then we'll talk.

pseudo_canadian

Good win, but it will paper over the cracks. Martial was again our savior, and the defense still looks shaky.

Swansea is awful, we need to be playing much better going forward.

My opinion on LVG is unchanged, needs to go.

Crashoutcassius

Good win, but it will paper over the cracks. Martial was again our savior, and the defense still looks shaky.

Swansea is awful, we need to be playing much better going forward.

My opinion on LVG is unchanged.
swansea had 3 clean sheets in a row before this. It was a tough game and we got over the line. Would likely have been more comfortable if we didn't get murdered with defensive injuries again

Witchking

I actually felt bad we'd scored that because it gives him a reprieve.
That's quite pathetic. Winning always gives any team confidence. Wanting LVG out is another thing, not wanting United to win so that he fecks off is downright bad.

Von Mistelroum

That'll buy him a few more weeks in charge, sadly. Glad we won of course, but you know he'll find a way to dine out on that scared win for weeks now, regardless of other results.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Yeah, one win in nine matches means we now have to put up with this until we get knocked out of the cup and lose to Liverpool.

mu4c_20le

His fate wont be decided by a handful of matches, get over it already. Some of you sound like you'd be right at home supporting an Abramovich owned club.

hungrywing

Now, if during the post-match press conference he says anything other than 'We beat a team we should be beating' and 'the players played well enough today', then he's just clueless.

Djemba-Djemba

I still he think he has to go.

I think the best case scenario this season with him is we win nothing and we scrape 4th. Where as with Mourinho I think we'd win a cup and maybe even challenge for the title.

Anduin

I think if that game today ended in a draw he might have been a goner in a few weeks time. Looking ahead our next league games are Newcastle, who played well today at the Emirates, and Liverpool away. Anything more than 0-1 points will be a surprise, no matter how shite Liverpool are themselves. The result today and hopefully an FA Cup progress will buy him more time unfortunately.

NK86

One win does not change anything for me. I have always maintained that 1-2 matches would not sway anyone from either side.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Even if we'd won 100-0 I'd still want him out.

lol

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Why always so bloody negative? You make yourself look like spoilt plastic idiot fans

Mani

Its a welcome break for him and the team,but don't see him stay beyond summer.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I'm still in the "LVG out" camp. 1 win changes nothing.

I'm delighted we won, it was badly needed, but it doesn't change my mind on him. Win six in a row and play some decent footie and then we'll talk.
Yep. That'll do it for me.

Stringer

If we continue to win and improve, then why not?
When did that happen? We were as bad as ever in the first half and ended up scraping a home victory over a side who has no permanent manager and are two points above the relegation zone. Go us.

starman

:lol:

Some of you remind me of Newcastle fans under Pardew when they won.

Just so desperate for him to be sacked you become a parody

Status
Not open for further replies.