LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Zoido

We were crap against Chelsea as well. Chelsea are awful and we still couldn't beat them, the idea that it was an improved performance just goes to show how bad we've become. LVG should have gone weeks ago, he has no idea how to fix this and we need to improve before it's too late.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I wish our fans at OT were a bit more vocal about this situation. The board might actually do something if that were the case.

hungrywing

Oh FFS give me interim manager for six months. Hell, if this Woodward-wants-to-save-face-regarding-his-hire stuff is true, then LvG can stay as manager-in-name as long as he does and says exactly what I tell him to.

ravi2

With so many opinions, maybe we could have another poll

Q: Why do you think the board has not sacked LvG yet?

1. Because the board is convinced that LvG is going in the right direction
2. Because the club does not want to be seen as a sacking club
3. Because they haven't been able to find a suitable replacement
4. Because the board doesn't really care as long as the money coming in is good.
Mostly #4.
Bobby c might take #2 into consideration... He is the one that vetoed mourinho the first time and probably will again.

feck our board.

LARulz

I wish our fans at OT were a bit more vocal about this situation. The board might actually do something if that were the case.
I was expecting a big response at half time from the match goers there but even they seemed like they'd lost any energy watching that crap

JTW95

Gullible sausage
The fact that he hasn't been sacked after Bournemouth, Norwich or Stoke makes me firmly believe the club won't sack him until top 4 is firmly gone.

Its bullshit that we have to wait for somebody to fail to sack them rather than them getting sacked to prevent failure.

I think even if we lose today we are stuck with him.

Sam

feck off you useless cnut. You've pretty much ruined United for the fans.

Absolute fraud of a manager.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Yeah. I dislike booing as much as the next guy but sometimes it's the only way to get the message across.

Minimalist

I actually think apathy is a lot more damning.

Cannot even be arsed anymore it's that shit.

NK86

We have seen the fans booing the last few games, all that did was Woodward gave a briefing that the club stands behind LVG. I really don't think the OT crowd can do anything to get our manager sacked. Maybe having an empty OT for the next game would send a proper signal.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
They're clearly too dignified to do anything of the sort. Seriously takes the piss that we have such a weak minded match day fanbase, they really could make a difference .. instead we indulge the likes of Rooney (never hear him get booed).

They need to wake the feck up and get the message through to the likes of Woodward. @Sultan does make me feel confident though that they're all not meek and accepting of what is on offer at the moment.

kps88

Sometimes I question the value of unconditional support. And this goes for the manager as well as the players. Maybe some of these players would get their finger out if they had 75,000 people making it clear to them they're not doing enough.

SteveJ

Scout
The fact that he hasn't been sacked after Bournemouth, Norwich or Stoke makes me firmly believe the club won't sack him until top 4 is firmly gone.
The thing is, that's a fair policy - fair to both parties. But LVG has committed a worse sin than merely being a bad or average Manchester United manager: the results of his work are boring.

Triple.Threat

I read somewhere where it says Kyle Walker OG at the season opener was the last time United managed to score 1st half goal at OT this season.

surely can't be true, is it?

DevilRed

Get off your fecking seat you useless cnut.

You are paid to motivate the players. Sitting in the stand for the past 18 months has done feck ALL.

Its not like you haven't done so throughout your entire career. Either you're too old for this shite or too arrogant to realise what youre doing isn't working.

Cina

feck off you useless cnut. You've pretty much ruined United for the fans.

Absolute fraud of a manager.
Give over Sam.

Most of us want him out but that and many of your comments are uncalled for.

Also, goal, lolz.

Minimalist

Still maintain it's criminal Martial is stuck on the left. All his finishes show how he's our best goalscorer.

We'd be fecked without him. Fecked, without a 20 year old.

Cina

Sack the fu .. err .. yay, always believed in him. Go Louis!

Oneunited26

That goal mean LVG is great then?
It means his use of our most potent players has been the main cause of our poor goalscoring form, he should be getting the best out of herrera, mata, martial, memphis, because we need the flair to unlock these teams, Martial's goal shows who should be taking the reigns

ravi2

We were crap against Chelsea as well. Chelsea are awful and we still couldn't beat them, the idea that it was an improved performance just goes to show how bad we've become. LVG should have gone weeks ago, he has no idea how to fix this and we need to improve before it's too late.

We couldn't beat city with silva and aguero missing either.

SteveJ

Scout
LVG, LVG,
LVG and his
black and white cat philosophy

Minimalist

...so where the feck where the centre backs for that Swansea goal? Thought we had at least sorted the defence out despite the shite going forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.