LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crustanoid

I think there will be scenes like at the end of Return of the Jedi (the version with all the fancy added scenes) if we sack van Gaal.
Remember the firework display after the Olympics? Multiply that by the one at the Millennium, and then a month long national holiday with feasts everyday in the streets, culminating in a sacrifice to The Gods (guess who's being burnt)

NJM78

Remember the firework display after the Olympics? Multiply that by the one at the Millennium, and then a month long national holiday with feasts everyday in the streets, culminating in a sacrifice to The Gods (guess who's being burnt)
I guess all that should be fitting, we could probably go bigger though :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Our bus would be late for the parade.

ravi2

Jamie Jackson was on Talksport yesterday morning and he admitted that every United fan he has spoken to want LvG gone.

I dont know one single United fan that wants him here, in fact everyone I have spoken to would prefer him not to be in charge for the final.

Ixion

He has gotten us to the FA Cup final he should be allowed to manage the game, he deserves that much. The Monday morning after he should be gone though.

ravi2

He has gotten us to the FA Cup final he should be allowed to manage the game, he deserves that much. The Monday morning after he should be gone though.

He deserves nothing from us, he will be getting a 5M payout for not getting us to the Champs league plus our lowest goal tally in years.
We got to the FA cup final despite him, not because of him.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
How about a trapdoor beneath the podium?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I dont know one single United fan that wants him here, in fact everyone I have spoken to would prefer him not to be in charge for the final.
People are entitled to be annoyed at him.
Yeah they are entitled to their opinion but its stupid. I want him gone as much as anyone else but sacking him before the Cup final is ludicrous. Even Madrid wont do such a thing. He got us there. Let him have his moment and then sack him the next day or sometime after. What do we gain by sacking him before the final? Its one game.

SirAF

Ageist
He deserves nothing from us, he will be getting a 5M payout for not getting us to the Champs league plus our lowest goal tally in years.
We got to the FA cup final despite him, not because of him.
This.

Crustanoid

Let him watch from a box while the players manage themselves as they have done en route to the final. Make sure the box has an ejector seat ready for the final whistle.

ravi2

Yeah they are entitled to their opinion but its stupid. I want him gone as much as anyone else but sacking him before the Cup final is ludicrous. Even Madrid wont do such a thing. He got us there. Let him have his moment and then sack him the next day or sometime after. What do we gain by sacking him before the final? Its one game.

"let him have his moment"!?
This is United , not some make a wish foundation BS.

As i said, we got to the final despite him, not because of him.

vanrooney

Its nonsense to say we are in the final inspite of him while everything Bad is down to him alone. I am all for sacking him after the final but to do it now would be idiotic and would disrupt the preparation

Crustanoid

In some cultures, a human sacrifice is needed to ensure good luck in the morning after when the tribe goes to war.

I'm all for giving him his 'moment'. I think sacking him would be the perfect metaphorical 'sacrifice'.

Taxx

It'll be hard to get rid of the offensive shackles he's put on every player since he first came here. It will take more than a week of training to get the instincts back, I'm sure.

I understand why we all want him out, and I really do too, he doesn't deserve much from us, but it wouldn't really make sense to give him the sack before the final. Just one more week.

Kaos

Let's be honest, we're in the FA Cup final because of the brilliance of DDG and Martial that have bailed him out after so many shocking tactical decisions. Like someone mentioned we're there in spite of him.

He doesn't deserve the smugness of walking away with a trophy and £5million after the putrid shite he's served us this season. How about we reward Joyce for his excellent work with the youngsters instead while LVG can feck off to Portugal with his enormous severance pay.

Shark

@NotShark
I honestly couldn't blame those wanting LVG to get the sack before the final. He's done the worst possibly job imaginable, and without Martial and DDG we'd probably be closer to relegation than the top. Complete and utter fraud of a manager.

Oneunited26

Under very different circumstances, ie winning doubles/trebles and remaining at the apex of English football.

Holding an FA cup parade after finishing 5th - 7th in a season where Leicester feckin City have won the league and we've amassed a mighty total of 46 goals is embarrassingly small time.
2001 2007 2009 we never even had a parade, 2008 was taken from us which was a farce

togg

I think Woody has to sack him. I mean...if he decides, no...we are going to keep him and then half way through next season we are not only playing the same dire football but languishing mid table as well, the uproar will force him to sack and then he will look even more hopeless football wise than he already is. It would be a massive risk not to sack him after the FA cup final.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I honestly couldn't blame those wanting LVG to get the sack before the final. He's done the worst possibly job imaginable, and without Martial and DDG we'd probably be closer to relegation than the top. Complete and utter fraud of a manager.
I also think LVG should go .... but your statement is flawed.

LVG signed Martial (when most people in UK football had never heard of him or rated him) and then understaffed the attacking department so that he would get games. So if Martial bailed out LVG its because LVG designed it to happen that way!

I understand fans are incredibly frustrated by the lack of progress under LVGs management but he has done many good things, even if those are not sufficient to meet our current needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.