Manchester United vs AC Milan Sat 3rd August, 17:36 UK time

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Matic's form has been worrying for months now. Doubt it's even form now, maybe he's just past it. Maybe the most important area of the team and we have Matic playing it, mental

Untd55

I think this is the team that is going to be playing against Chelsea. I hope I'm wrong.

sp_107

We didnt sign Bruno Fernandes when we had a clear chance but now Spurs, Madrid came into the picture.
We didnt sell so many players cant bring any value to this team.
Hanging onto Pogba who likes to leave

Foxbatt

I really do not understand why Ole thinks Matic is good enough?

DancingPanda

Did those kids just high five McTominay and then put their hands away when Jones walked by? Brutal.

R'hllor

Wtf those 2 clowns on MUTV are talking about, its like listening news during Milosevic days.

Smores

Chelsea looked poor in their preseason game today so there's that at least

Dazzmondo

Dybala for Mata, Maguire for Rojo, and Pogba for Pereira completely transforms this team. Greenwood, Gomes, and Tuanzebe are ready and able to pass these losers in the depth chart. First names off the bench.
Maguire wouldn't do much. Genuinely think the only one of those who would immediately transform this team is Pogba. Dybala would have the same problems Martial and Rashford are having atm. Huge gap between them and defence

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Martial tries one-two passes: Shaw stands still.
Martial works, gets the ball back and tries getting closer into the opponents eleven: No one moves into the box, all just stand still looking at him.

Redcafe:
Martial is so shite.

Rob Bowman

Our midfield is woeful. Andreas isn't Utd quality and never has been. Matic is too slow in possession. McT has been quiet but reasonably good in pre-season. God forbid if Pogba actually leaves, we will be closer to relegation zone than champions league. The fact we aren't anywhere near signing a Herrera replacement is nothing short of negligence by the club.
Agree about our midfield. Need one of Bruno or Dybala, although both would be ideal. And totally agree about Andrea's, how did he get a renewed contract and not Herrera?

Foxbatt

Mata is absolutely useless. Any pressure on him and he loses it.

mav_9me

Presumably Ole's thinking is "Its a pre season friendly, who gives a feck, all about gaining fitness anyway". Yeah some of those are shite but once you take Pogba out, our midfield options aren't even top half of the league level.
Is that all?

For a new manager looking to build his team isn't it equally important to get patterns/approaches and along the way a bit of confidence in how you are playing and what the manager is selling to the players?

It's not like we have an established team with an established system.