Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickson

I wanna move to Iceland, every picture I see is amazing.
I've heard that they have an app for looking up if you're related to a person. To avoid incest. Supposdely a common thing to do when you meet someone in an bar, for example.

Sam

Was hoping this would be the end of Valencia. I just can't stand another season watching him :(

Happy with the rest of the line up. Really hope Jones and Smalling take their chance and step it up.

ZDwyr

Didn't expect a 3-5-2. Interested to see how it goes though.

RustyS

Very similar to the Netherlands setup. Actually it is the same as the Dutch setup down to the type of player in each position.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Interesting to see van Gaal go for a 3-5-2 in this friendly. Probably the lack of Carrick's made him take this approach, or he's trying to see how flexible the players are, tactically.

Don't gloat yet, 3-5-2 predictors! We still have more matches to assess the team ;).

Gannicus

Now that I'm inside the stadium the shirt ratio is actually more like 250-1.

United

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
It's the system that suits all our players, it's really just a natural decision for van Gaal, really pleased to see this.

FromTheBench

Was expecting a more less full strength team for this game as the other competition is stronger.

Iron Stove

Interesting formation, as well as Fletcher being named captain in this game.

Asger

I've heard that they have an app for looking up if you're related to a person. To avoid incest. Supposdely a common thing to do when you meet someone in an bar, for example.
Never heard about it.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Ah feck it anyway, good line up not sure about the formation though.
If this is a long term plan we could probably do with having more than three centre backs...

RedBistro

I am the only one who is puzzled that every time we play a game everyone is asking for a stream?
No because Wearing I Zinc Incensed Wig I Gommel.

Seriously, the wig never seems to work for me.

Walters_19_MuFc

3-5-2. Interesting. Wouldn't look into it too much, though. That could all change if we get another midfielder, and I have no doubt Van Gaal will experiment with a few formations during pre-season.

Out of the centre backs, I hope to see Jones stepping out and almost playing like a defensive midfielder when on the ball.

Cannot wait. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.