Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JnG99

Stream working on the iPad also, nicely done Chevrolet I like you better than AON already.

James_42

I know it's only the first game of the preseason tour, but I'm disappointed to see no Rafael in the team, would much rather see him over Valencia.

Mickson

I'm really happy for the swede Stefan Ishizaki who are starting today for Galaxy. He is a die hard United fan.

LoiusVanGaal

looking forward to this :) yay free streaming on Chevrolet football!

interesting formation/team, hopefully LVG learns a lot from this :)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
As Robbo says, a 3-5-2 pretty much suits all these players perfectly. Our center backs haven't been that great forming a 2 man partnership between them, Valencia is more of a wing back anyways, Mata is in his best position as are the strikers.

I don't remember the last time we picked a full starting 11 all in their right positions. Van Gaal for you :drool:

Ekeke

Will be very nice to see us play this formation. Was expecting the roles for Valencia and Shaw, nice to see Mata in the hole

Jord25

Hoping its this

DDG

Jones Smalling Evans Shaw

Fletcher
Herrera Mata

Valencia Rooney Welbeck

FromTheBench

As Robbo says, a 3-5-2 pretty much suits all these players perfectly. Our center backs haven't been that great forming a 2 man partnership between them, Valencia is more of a wing back anyways, Mata is in his best position as are the strikers.

I don't remember the last time we picked a full starting 11 all in their right positions. Van Gaal for you :drool:
It's interesting Valencia ahead of Rafael.

PvsNP

Surely no. 28 isn't gonna be Shaw's shirt number for the season?

RustyS

The only issue I have with 3-5-2 in Januzaj. He will have to battle Mata and Kagawa for the #10 position limiting his opportunities.

Herman Van Rompuy

Bears False Witness
This was the system I predicted we'd use with Shaw and Valencia playing the role of wingbacks. Mata in behind Van Persie/Welbeck and Januzaj/Rooney.

FromTheBench

The only issue I have with 3-5-2 in Januzaj. He will have to battle Mata and Kagawa for the #10 position limiting his opportunities.
He can play off the striker in one of the 2 roles ALA a Robben type roaming role.

Status
Not open for further replies.