Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Think I'll get more for the subs, 14 posssibly... I don't really understand it @Big-Red
1 point for every correct player in starting XI, 1 point for any of the 3 subs you named that came on. Make sense?

Kostur

海尔的老板
Bleh, this CM can't hold the ball for shit. Fletcher and Herrera were so more comfortable with it. All it requires is a lot of running and some short passing, shame that neither Kagawa nor Cleverley are showing the very basics of it so far.

Minimalist

"Aye, seen them the other night lifting some 'Chevrolet trophy' or something. Laughable. They were getting on like it was the Charity Shield!" - D.Moyes

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I don't get why we got Buttner when we had James. He really does look like a good player, very tactically aware even if it's against a poor team.

Ak keego

Can't wait for the new season Herrera,Rooney,Rvp,Adnan,Mata and hopefully Vidal

Turamb

could have used a striker there

Will Keane twiddling his thumbs on the bench

Dazzmondo

Nani and Rafa haven't done great, Kagawa has been involved in some good moments but should probably have had more at this stage. The rest have been very good in the 2nd half imo.

Dudebro

United midfielder providing that odd through ball every once in a while. Am I dreaming?

hobbers

I love how angry Herrera gets when he his passes are even the slightest bit less than perfect.

Someone get the lad a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.