Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I think he's recognized our defence is weak so 3 at the back helps that. If we buy a top class center back then I don't think we'll use it too much. We'll see I guess. Great to have the options.
That'd require a top, top centre-back though, Hummels-esque if you will. Being linked with de Vrij and Vermaelen doesn't sound too promising.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Herrera likes that first time through ball doesn't he? Hernandez must be watching this thinking 'ooooh'.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
Are you guys going to sleep after or are you just going to carry on with stuff?

Duafc

Village Lemon
It's a bit weird as it's pre-season and there can be unlimited subs. The maximum you can possibly get is 14 points.

In a competitive game with a max of 3 subs, if you predict 3 subs and all come on, you get 3 points.

If you predict only 1 or 2 subs and those are the only subs that come on, you get 3 points.
:lol: I get it.

Tough not to pick up 3 points for subs in this game - think my Gran is on next.

DocRockter

Really tough conditions in Denver and obviously a much tougher opponent coming up on Saturday..Only gives them 2 days to get used to the altitude.. Not the ideal schedule if you ask me..

Duafc

Village Lemon
Are you guys going to sleep after or are you just going to carry on with stuff?
Tough one. Reckon I'll go back to bed.

Watch me not get up to around 6pm and ruin my life.

bobnot

We have played alright but they need to up the pace they are playing almost like its a pre-season friendly wheres the urgengy.

Yeah im kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.