Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

feck sake, I went for a piss while LAG were subbing on 100 people and when I come back someone scored.. who was it?

Duafc

Village Lemon
I just wanna put it out there that I got 11/11 for the starting line up and predicted 4-1...

Let's watch!

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
That was fantastic.

This is some seriously good play from us.

Although in fairness Galaxy made a bunch of changes and were obviously still not upto speed.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I hope we can get anything out of Young this summer.
I'd be happy if we kept Cleverley, Nani, Valencia, Chica, Kagawa or any other under performers as long as we just get rid of Young.

Edit - even after that nice set up :D

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
So, ahem, maybe we do need to raise the score prediction limit :nervous:

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I just wanna put it out there that I got 11/11 for the starting line up and predicted 4-1...

Let's watch!
I predicted 4-1 too, but now I actively don't want it to happen for fear of your smugness.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
In the build up to that Herrera held off 3 or 4 players with a difficult to control ball and still picked out a pass. 10 seconds later he got it back and played Young in. I love him.

Irrational.

Seems like we have our very own James. Only difference is he ain't Colombian, and he didn't cost a squillion pounds.

I reckon we should start pronouncing his name as 'Ha-mez' as well. Might get a world record bid from Madrid in a couple of years.

Seriously, how good is this lad? Admittedly I've not seen or heard much of him. Could he have a future with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.