Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYAS

I know Galaxy have been bad but that shouldn't take away from our performance. We've really allowed them almost no time on the ball, I haven't seen us keep possession and move the ball around this well in a really long time.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Think I'll get more for the subs, 14 posssibly... I don't really understand it @Big-Red
It's a bit weird as it's pre-season and there can be unlimited subs. The maximum you can possibly get is 14 points.

In a competitive game with a max of 3 subs, if you predict 3 subs and all come on, you get 3 points.

If you predict only 1 or 2 subs and those are the only subs that come on, you get 3 points.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I wouldn't be surprised that if we insist on playing that 5-3-2 (3-5-2), Carrick will be converted to CB.
I think he's recognized our defence is weak so 3 at the back helps that. If we buy a top class center back then I don't think we'll use it too much. We'll see I guess. Great to have the options.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
This commentator seems to think that all Herrera did first half was look for/pass to Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.