g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs LA Galaxy (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

Herrera turning out to be a bargain! 7-0, never would've predicted that, I was being awful generous but more so hopeful by saying 5-0. Great way to start the campaign and to get confidence in the camp.

Blackett a fine LB backup.

NYAS

Herrera masterclass. Completely controlled the game, it's hard to believe how good he was.

diarm

if you had ever told me i could fall in love with a player after a single preseason game i'd have told you feck off. anders herrera take a bow. that was beautiful.

Devil may care

Herrera was excellent and it was overall a very slick and energetic team performance, are the LA Galaxy usually that bad though?

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
Great first game for LVG, Herrera is pure class, Reece James looks like he's got a bright future. What difference 12 months can make. Can't wait for the new season to start.

vivaronaldo

for those going straight to work ,welcome to what its like following united in Australia every epl season..lol

Herrera , what a start that was

SecondToNone

Fantastic start. You can really see that the players are doing their all to impress LVG. This was worth getting up to almost 3 hours before work. Work will become much more easier now.

SqueakyWeasel

"We train 3 days … it's not so much" LvG already talking CHAP2IONS

Edit: should read CHAM21ONS … not sure that looks right either but we bought into CHAMP19NS so it won't be too far off and who's gonna care if it does happen?

Last edited:

Walters_19_MuFc

Herrera just shows why I personally feel Vidal wouldn't be the best partner for him. He's way too good in the final third for him to worry about worry about covering for Vidal if he gets forward.

If we do sign someone, we should sign a dynamic defensive midfielder who can cover for Herrera when he gets forward.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
People not staying for the trophy presentation? This the Cheverolet Cup god dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.