Manchester United vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

saivet

Young and Shaw been good. Smalling and Mata have done okay at times. The rest have been pretty average. Liverpool deservedly ahead.

Raul Madrid

I hope big changes are not made now. It will make the match even worse. Hopefully second half is better,

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
This Young, looks like Aston Villa's Young.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can we ban Rooney from playing long balls? He's clearly got an obsession. Apart from when they're floating over van persies shoulder.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Do Americans not bother with injury time or something? Haven't seen any yet.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Despite the fact the entire team looks off pace tonight there are some good signs for the season. There are some promising passing patterns and systems going on. Cant wait for the season, its going to be so much more entertaining and promising compared to last season.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Would like to see Kagawa on soon, we know he can deal with keeping the ball under pressure and his link up play with Mata would help things going forward.

Though if it was for Hernandez it would likely mean all our play infront of Liverpool which I'm sure they'd be more than happy with.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Young, Shaw & Mata have been our most positive players in attack.
Herrera has been solid in possession.
Smalling the best defender.
De Gea great as always.

The rest need to buck up.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
"Liverpool have United in a Miami Vice."

Hopefully you get your head stuck there as well you thundering cnut.

JonDahl

A couple of chances created from crosses but generally look a bit lost for ideas.

Mister_Stubbs

Quite simply pathetic performance. Back 3 look like strangers to one and other, Fletch is wasteful on the ball and Javier doing his best to be one of those told by LVG they aren't saying.

All in all, friendly it may be we look a completely different team from the one that wiped the floor with Madrid Saturday night. I'd imagine LVG will have a few words to say.

On the other hand, Stevie Me is doing a great job refereeing the game.

Red Rebel

Herrera is a Spanish Henderson.

He has declined as the games have become more competitive.

Aporkalypse

Chicharito looks like a player just going through the motions, he knows he is gone I think.

Fletcher definitely not capable of two matches in such close succession.

JSMHE

Smalling is probably our MOTM in first half, what a solid performance (passes, positioning, challenge and closing down players quickly).

Jones is just never learn from his mistake (never use his brain when making challenge), challenge like that in the box.. Jezz.. Centre Back will never be a great one if he's not intelligent. He has talent and he shouldn't waste it.

Evans is also not comfortable today. He even passed the ball to Smalling where clearly there was someone behind Smalling. Isn't like him.

We are missing the pace Welbeck is *** Guy.

CM

Young has been our best player, what's going on?

lysglimt

Scout
Chicharito has been horrible - first he misses a sitter and after that he fails to be at the right place in the box for every Young-cross. And to finish it off - he gives Liverpool a big chance to counter-attack by being selfish when he had Shaw in a good position

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Rooney still likes to play that ball out to the wing as default I see... In some cases Id like to see him either take on the defender or try and play a one-two with a player close by

ice-bionic red

Liverpool are way sharper than us. We couldn't handle them in the first 15 minutes.

Defender's look shit scared against the high press.

Fletcher lol. I said after the last game again Real, although he played a decent game he is back-up at best.

This half has proved how much we need more quality in CM & CDF.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Why does Rooney keep doing that 40 yard pass when he has better options?
I'd like to see him keep it tight once or twice, TBF if Welbeck was playing I think he would do.

He hasn't misplaced one and each time it's given Young the space to put in the trademark deadly balls... so hard to criticise too much imo.

FromTheBench

Young has put in some decent crosses in attack when he has gotten to the other end, but he panics in defense or when he has the ball deep on the right every time. And he causes himself problems by taking a extra touch as well.

Trizy

Terrible first half, Shaw, Young and De Gea been the only decent players, everyone else looks a shadow of them former selves. Nothing in the game really, just a pity be fighting a 1-0 deficit from a fecking penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.