Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Crowd doesnt care to song along the national anthem... but they sure will belt out seven nation army! hahaha

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Line up is looking like the team that may start against Swansea in the season opener. I'm excited to see M.Keane instead of Smalling. He may just replace Smalling in the first team as Smalling has been hot and cold for way too long. Brilliant to see Ashely Young looking mroe suited to wing back role. It means LVG can ease Shaw into the wing back role so he's not facing too much pressure too soon. It's great to see LVG finding ways of getting best out of certain players while keeping everyone happy - something that Moyes was an absolute disaster at with his out dated rigid and dour version of 442
I think Smalling has a bit of an injury.

Lemansky

MUTV really are horrific when it comes to producing a football match. Irritating camera angels.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
MUTV really are horrific when it comes to producing a football match. Irritating camera angels.
It's not MUTV's decision. It's the same angle on FOX Sports too. The booth where they have the camera is just that high and it's also like that for college football games if I remember correctly.

hp88

It's not MUTV fault, it's the setup they gave at the ground. Guessing its a NFL stadium so perfect setup that kind of sport.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
The gap in quality between Fletcher and Cleverley is bigger than the gap between Fletcher and Herrera. Says it all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.