Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Undeserved. They've done nothing. But there you go.

Shyftyy

weak penalty but oh well so far Real Madrid has been reduced to a hoofball team.

Blue always red

Yep, penalty that and highlights one of the problems with 3 at the back. Ball over the top will leave you exposed if there's a super quick forward running into the space.

Shouldn't have tugged him because there was nobody really supporting but I guess you hope for these in pre-season.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Bugger. Been the better side against Madrid yet find ourselves pegged back. Sound familiar?

R3D-D3V1L

People are getting too excited. Yes we are playing much better football than last season but i would still fancy Madrid to beat our first 11 with theirs in a meaningful match.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
That's a shame as Keane is good enough to be a backup centre back but he's been pretty crap in pre-season which is all LvG can judge on.

FlapR

Annoying to give away such a cheap goal like that, especially with Bales ridiculous fecking hairband

Distracted Steward

Why is that though? I've heard college football is more popular than NFL, but by that much?
The NFL focuses less on gate volume than ticket price and auxiliary sales (merchandise, food, etc). College stadiums are far older and grow to handle the demand as a local entity. College stadiums focus on luxury sections for the high dollar stuff and mostly rely on large gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.