Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchred

luke shaw is terrible
Luke Shaw is not terrible. He's new. I hope people remenber how nearly everyone on this site wanted Young out and now he's everyone's hero. Let LvG sort out The Good The Bad and The Ugly before we raid the transfer market

Reactions: Man Utd Mrs

The White Pele

Just got in. Is anyone watching this on United Live? I purchased last week but the Madrid match is not showing when I follow the link :(

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Liverpool are through to the final. Either United or Inter will face them there on Monday in Miami.

Saad K

Undergoing Verification
I trust Luke Shaw. Being of the same age, I can only imagine what it must be for him to play for one of the biggest football clubs in the world.

I think he's the type of player that needs his time to be comfortable in his surroundings to play well.

He hasn't done much in any of the games.

Ringo 07

We're just not the same team without Welbeck and Herrera.....even Young going off has weakened us a little too but Shaw will come good with time

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Cleverley is absolutely useless, we can do nothing with him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
We need a minute or two of controlled possession. Madrid are running us ragged. We're ahead but chasing them. Should be the other way around.

Trizy

We're no where near as good when Herrera isn't playing, we seriously need to sign another midfielder, should he get injured we're fecked.

Thomas#7

Shaw is much better defensively than he is offensively. I can see van Gaal converting him into a CB.

MANCOCKNEY

Really seeing the importance of Danny Welbeck now, he is so good at winning the ball back high up the pitch.

George Beast

United players dont seem to have confidence in Cleverley and who can blame them. Give him the ball and its' like he's handling a hot potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.