5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyng

Does he have the engine for that? Plus he is too reactive like his defending. Casemiro reads and anticipates.
Lindelöf is quite good at reading the game. Anticipating passes and patterns is one of his stronger sides, its his physicality that is lacking at times.

Sylar

I liked him when he came on. Looks like he can keep the ball and gets forward well

RedIan

Did well today. Happy to see us revert to the midfield when cas was out for 3 games.
sab fred bruno, won 2 drew1

if we are to play another in Cas role ins Mainoo for me.

Devil81

Really like the look of him myself, far better squad option than Mctominey. If you can pick up Sabitzer for 15 million and sell Scott for 25 million you are on to a winner.

C'est Moi Cantona

I like him, he's got a really serious look to him, wish he'd scored that chance so I could have seen him smile.

If we could sell Mctominay for £30 million, and sign Sabitzer for £20 million, then it would be a phenonmenal bit of business.

Cathy Ferguson

I do not rate him as a starting player. He is too slow. Technical ability is good though but not outstanding.

Artorias

I like him, he's got a really serious look to him, wish he'd scored that chance so I could have seen him smile.

If we could sell Mctominay for £30 million, and sign Sabitzer for £20 million, then it would be a phenonmenal bit of business.
Let's hope we sell McT and get Sabitzer. A useful squad player.

SAFMUTD

I saw him scoring some screamers with Leipzig, he's alright as a squad option but we need way better for the starting XI. He's too slow.

Pronewbie

Peep
Don't see the fuss about him even as a supposedly quality squad option. Hasn't played much better than McT has overall this season. Certainly no better than when McT was on a hot streak earlier this season.

We're better off finding new options. Same goes for Weghorst.

horse_pills

No one's gonna pay £30m for McTominay

Anduin

I think he did well yesterday, when most of our attacking players were only looking for personal glory after we took the lead. Overall, he's done about as well as you could expect from a last-second deadline day loan – not spectacular, but not too bad either. He's not a DM, but as a squad player for half-a-season it's fine to have him. If he wants to stay permanently, he needs to step up from now on.

Real Name

Dont get underwhelming comments. For the role he was brought in and for the time he played he was solid all around.

Member 125398

Dont get underwhelming comments. For the role he was brought in and for the time he played he was solid all around.
Exactly. A competent second string is what we desperately need and this guy is the perfect example of that.

Mainoldo

Small sample size but he seems to be too Rolls Royce with non elite ability. I can see why it hasn’t worked at Bayern.

He’s just a level below what we need but great option for the cover we have lacked.

It’s a no for me in the summer.

I thought he was good when he came on last night. Unlucky not to score. Best of the substitutes who came on last night.
Plenty of football to be played between now and the end of the season, he will get his chance to earn his transfer. If he is good enough he will.

Bobski

He is better higher up the pitch, nice touches and good movement, like Donny with somewhat of a spine. Nothing special at all but a decent player, good technique, lacks some physical traits that would be preferable. Back up option for when the main targets fail in the summer.

lex talionis

These Sabitzer comments are from the same shelf as the tiresome "De Gea is shite" commentary we read after every clean sheet marred by one or two stray passes.

OrcaFat

Such an brilliant player at leipzig, its a shame this have conspired against him basically never being next to casemiro. all of our midfielders have looked shaky without casemiro
Yeah. He’s barely played really. Then he got a knock and was out. Like anyone, he needs a run of games. If he gets such a run at no8 with Case at 6, we’ll see his better side.

Okay so he’s probably not in the FDJ class but I’m pretty sure he’s capable of much more than he’s been able to show so far. His problem is going to be breaking into the starting side - when others are fitter than him and settled in their roles, he has to grab his chances when they come.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
No nonsense interview on ITV. Roy would be proud of those responses.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
:lol: funny interview there

Bobski

Lovely finish and some nice touches in and around the box, but almost invisible in deeper areas. Found it interesting that Bruno dropped in rather than Sabitizer when the sub happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.