6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldTrevil

Good effort tonight but his finishing was poor, even his shot for the goal, had it not been deflected, was going more central and would have given the keeper a chance to save it.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's a star. Works like a dog on top of being a penetrative threat.
I've said for around a year he can become an Alexis/Tevez forward. If he can become as good as Tevez was at City that'd be great.

TeddyBear

'Ole's CL goal was overrated'
That 1 v 1 against the gk earlier.

Kylian would have nailed that. He is that ice-cool.

That is the difference between treading near world-class status and scrapping past the very good status.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Sorry on my phone. Meant it would have destroyed our confidence and set us back a few years. Nature of a defeat like that - doom and gloom would have been unbearable missing out on CL after a loss like that.

ovoxo

He played fantastic but him missing that 1 v 1 really annoyed me. He needs to have finished that. Poor finishing aside he was fantastic.

The White Pele

His mentality and desire to improve is incredible. If he carries on the trajectory of the last 18 months he will be a star for us.

For all the money we have spent, you wouldn't bet against this kid being the face of United for the next decade.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
On a side note, a question for those who saw him in the youth and/or reserve teams: was he always highly rated and expected to challenge for a first team place, or was it more a case of being in the right place at the right time?
He was a tiny fast winger a few years ago with a few goals in him and good dribbling, then got a growth spurt and played more as a striker, doing really well, extremely fast, and then right place at the right time and now GOAT.

Womp

idiot
That 1 v 1 against the gk earlier.

Kylian would have nailed that. He is that ice-cool.

That is the difference between treading near world-class status and scrapping past the very good status.
What a load of bollocks, go watch Rinaldo and Messi in their last game against Juve and Bayern, they bottled chance after chance. Are they not world class either?

Players develop at different speeds, his finishing needs work but his overall game is top notch, id argue he's already in the 'good' category

Smudge

The improvement he has shown in the last month and a half has been very impressive. You cab see he has that fire back in him to improve in all aspects of his game. A joy to watch when you focus on his play throughout a game.

Runner

I'm really please for rashford. it was a great growing experience for him as a player and even though he missed that big chance he'll have learnt a lot today. Really feel like we've got a top talent with him.

Drainy

He was a tiny fast winger a few years ago with a few goals in him and good dribbling, then got a growth spurt and played more as a striker, doing really well, extremely fast, and then right place at the right time and now GOAT.
Yeah, he actually struggled to adjust to playing as a striker for quite a while. I remember hearing that he then spent a while studying Ruud and learning the discipline of staying close to goal.

At one point it just clicked for him and he's not looked back since.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Championship player @Maradona10
Good goal from him, i see you dint bump the lingard thread somehow. Also he did miss a simple one on one and 2 other chances, it is in this competition where he gets 4 chances a game, in the UCL or PL he wont. Needs improvement but has raised his level though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good goal from him, i see you dint bump the lingard thread somehow. Also he did miss a simple one on one and 2 other chances, it is in this competition where he gets 4 chances a game, in the UCL or PL he wont. Needs improvement but has raised his level though.
Jesus Christ let it go. You made a mistake. He was never championship material ffs. Neither is Lingard.

3KDré

He carried us to the semi finals. He tried all game. He just didn't give up. That's United.

This is why he plays, his mentality is one of the best in the squad.

3KDré

Mourinho just said that he trusts Rashford because of his work ethic and mentality, and some other players don't understand this.

AndyJ1985

His mentality and work ethic is the reason why I'm confident Rashford will be a star. Plenty of talented youngsters don't make it because they haven't got either.

lewwoo

This is his chance now with Zlatan injured to prove to everyone he can be our number 9 next season.

He really comes across as having no ego and just loves playing the game. A great role model to other players and hopefully be our main man for years to come.

Kostur

海尔的老板
He is/should be a role model for other players in our team, giving his all, chasing the ball like a fecking racing hound (or something) all day long, even if his finishing has been sub-par he still doesn't sulk and runs all the time.

Guy is what, 19/20 and looks more of a pro than some of his older colleagues.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Jesus Christ let it go. You made a mistake. He was never championship material ffs. Neither is Lingard.
I guess with Zlatan injured we will soon find out. Like i said earlier i would love to be proven wrong. Who doesnt want an academy player to succeed? i

ash_86

He clearly has the trust of the boss and it's reflecting in his performances. His Rebonna pass to setup Pogba was pure class as well as the goal

Wan

He played like this when he broke through last season. This season he's stuck out on the wing, and having a bit of 2nd season syndrome. Stick him upfront and everything clicks for him again. Surprise surprise. Only a blind man can't see that talent. Sure he needs working and fine tuning, but all young players are the same.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Thought he was fantastic tonight. He's a World Class talent and his attitude is remarkable for such a young man.

An absolute gem.

Zoo

Not everything is perfect but the positivity he brings to the field reminds you of when young Ronaldo was starting out with us.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Just to clarify again

Championship standard. So you don't think Jesse and Rash would get their games for say, Hull or Burnley

I just want to be clear here

Vilev

I wonder if all that earns him the right to a few CF games. Actually i think he would be perfect for front two, because when he is alone he could be sort of isolated. And he is very good on the wing sometimes, his crosses are decent. So having another forward beside him would be ideal for him. Jose does not exactly play like that, i know, but we sort of did it against Chelsea and with Micki and Lingard as a hard-working half-wingers, half-CM kind of role you could totally see how Rashford who also covers much ground can be a second forward. I am talking mostly next season, because i don't see any optimal partners for him in this team. Although a good and revitalized Martial might be that.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I guess with Zlatan injured we will soon find out. Like i said earlier i would love to be proven wrong. Who doesnt want an academy player to succeed? i
There's nothing to find out ffs :lol: He's quite blatantly not a championship level player not even at his very worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.