5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Smith

I thought he played pretty well against Wolves, but the freekick made me angry. He frankly should be fined every time he does that.

Sylar

I think hes taken the Ronaldo comparison to heart. Hes even taking free kicks like Ronaldo now including the end product.

His linkup with Martial especially for the goal is somethingI think we will see more of. Sad he didnt take the pen, as im more confident he would have scored (and would have been nice to have had Martial and Rashford both scoring in our first two games).

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
He tired towards the end of the game and that free kick was indeed atrocious, but 80% of the match he played really well. Not like last seasons fixture in the cup where he was atrocious. I'm first to stick the boot in when he's terrible but he was very good tonight.
I agree. Overall, what was pleasing was that it was a pretty mature performance too. Good decision making, really good use of the ball. The freekick for sure was shit but overall he was one of the best players on the pitch, in a very tough away game.

Siri

Let's not allow a moment of sloppiness to take away from what was a good game. He is definitely part of the equation that has made it easier to watch our last few games.

Andersons Dietician

One of the annoying things about the penalty miss yesterday was that it took all the focus so no reporter I saw could ask him if that was a pass to Shaw or Martial. I mean he has a little glance at what Martial is doing but you would think the player in the best position to take a shot was going to be Shaw as Martial had a lot to do in terms of body shape, wrong foot and so on to get a shot off.

Anyway thought generally he played pretty well. Should never be allowed to take free kicks ever but he was decent.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Cannot do anything unless he has pace in front of him. He's such a limited player.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Misplaced all the 5 yard passes.

Anyone counted what his passing rate was?
He was poor throughout, but there were times where he played some nice quick 1-2 passes that could have led to something. He recovered well from his penalty miss and seemed more focused at that point, but he was poor like most of the team today.

Bojan11

No brain

No technique

But here’s a big new contract for you.

youmeletsfly

He tracked back 40.meters for their second goal only to stop and hold his dick when they scored.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
It doesn't matter for who. He needs to be benched to keep his ego in check.

He's utter shit at times and gets away with it because we've nobody. Play an extra man in midfield, anything would be better than watching him waste freekicks while contributing nothing useful on the pitch.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I hate how overrated he has been by managers, pundits and fans alike. It’s not his fault as he doesn’t pick himself, but his salary and status now makes him believe he is vastly better than he is.

In reality he is still just a 21 year old prospect who should not be leading the line for a team with top 4 aspirations.

Very very poor miss with the penalty and many other Hollywood instances. But we’re stuxk with him til at least xmas

KennyBurner

Cannot do anything unless he has pace in front of him. He's such a limited player.
We've been saying this for ages but because he comes from the academy and is English fans/pundits become biased.

He cannot do anything without pace. Very determined player but its just not enough when we need the quality.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
He needs to start burying his chances when they come early in the game especially against these teams that sit deep. A few times now we've had clear cut chances very early in the game against these lower team and Rashford fluffed his line then we went on to lose and struggle to create further chances

el3mel

There should be something less than 1/10 in the rating system. Absolute trash game. Easy 0 for me.

K13

So, so unlucky with his penalty and lovely driving run towards the end should really have got more. Just was not mean't to be today. I think VAR was a bit of a mess and today really did us few favours.

KennyBurner

Looked better under Mourinho. Shockingly bad under Ole.
That is because we were a counter attacking team under mourinho. He isnt doing anything different now that he wasn't doing then. However under Ole he has to think a bit more and work in tight spaces in our new possession orientated system so he struggles. Its why I never understood why he is rated so highly when he is one dimensional.

haram

That is because we were a counter attacking team under mourinho. He isnt doing anything different now that he wasn't doing then. However under Ole he has to think a bit more and work in tight spaces in our new possession orientated system so he struggles. Its why I never understood why he is rated so highly when he is one dimensional.
Yeah that's bollocks.

Conor

Hard to tell if he's ever going to become anything more than what he is now. You don't really see any progression in his game, no moments where you see him make a better decision than what he would have done 2 seasons ago.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He was so, so, so bad today. Penalty miss aside, he loses 50% of his balls. Should have fouled Zaha in the middle of the park before the ball even got into the net for Palace.

joedirt87

Not good today even before the penalty miss. On to the next one for Rashford, needs to bounce back

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
See no improvement in his game. At this moment in time and with his level of play he should be a squad player.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Awful today. Passing poor, decision making poor, no good at set pieces either (frees and corners - peno is what it is).

It’s like he plays a game constantly frustrated. He needs to clear his head.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was nowhere near bad as some make it out. He was actually one of our better players today, he was involved in majority of chances we created today. Our midfield gave him nothing today, it's ridiculous how much we depend on his creativity up front, we literally spend entire game giving him the ball and waiting for him to do something with it.

His set pieces are awful though, it makes you question his teammates when he is on them after so many shit attempts.

Bojan11

He was nowhere near bad as some make it out. He was actually one of our better players today, he was involved in majority of chances we created today. Our midfield gave him nothing today, it's ridiculous how much we depend on his creativity up front, we literally spend entire game giving him the ball and waiting for him to do something with it.
Well maybe he should start doing the basics with it like 5 yard passes?

bondsname

I hate to say it but I'm sick of defending him, Rashford is a trainwreck of a player. His composure, his football intelligence and his ball control is non existent.

We should look to offload him next summer, let's hope he hasn't ruined his value too much.

King Andow

He was TERRIBLE today, not only the shit free kicks and the penalty, all around awful performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.