Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Rashford is a lot more effective and dangerous than Martial, also never downs his intensity or work-rate, even when stuff aren't coming off. That's why there can be no comparison right now and is the reason why the club is even looking at someone like Haaland.
What was Rashford doing when Martial was injured? How has he been doing since Martial came back? Rashford benefits from Martial, but Rashford is not a player that elevates his team-mates in a similar way. You keep wanting to make a comparison between the two, so I'm responding in kind but I'm not looking to lose either of them and wanting Haaland has nothing to do with Martial, United needs more depth, been that way for a few years at the striker position.

Today is one of those games where you see Rashford still has a lot to improve on. Not many chances but he didnt do anything with what he did get, he should at the very least be forcing a save from that Lindelof pass.

OL29

People here is so sensitive talking about Rashford.

We're in the Rashford's thread, why bother bringing Martial into discussion?
You’ll notice that the most vocal Martial naysayers are the ones that always bring him into other threads, unprovoked. Then when they get called out, they pretend that others have an agenda. They’re obsessed.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
Can't do it all himself and needs to learn to control his frustration. When things aren't going his way he tries to over compensate with his shooting when there are better options available which makes him even more frustrated and his game goes out the window. He's still young so that experience will come and when it does we'll have a hell of a player on our hands.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s maturing well. During his journey he’s going to learn how to play in situations where kick and run is not a viable solution. He’ll learn how to manipulate space differently. Right now he just looks like a kid that can’t stop playing with his favourite toy - his shot.

Sylar

Its nuts that this guy is still only 22. I do worry about burn out given the number of games he plays for us and England and us having to rely on him to either score or assist every game where hes not even main striker.

Shark

@NotShark
I don’t understand how his level can drop so much after looking like starting to become a top player. I hope it’s just his age.

Mainoldo

Does not want to be there tonight and for the life of me I don’t know why he is.

el3mel

His goals scoring record looks great. Will break the 25 goals easily this season as long as he stays fit. Definitely our player of the season.

TrustInOle

His finishing is constantly improving, also plenty of room to grow into, but you can't train a player to have the movement in and around the box and get as many clear cut chances like he can. It's instinctive and once his finishing does improve, going to be an easy 20-25 goal a season left forward/ winger.

TrustInOle

How many goals do we think he’ll get for the season, in all comp?
20-25 this season, but think he will begin to consistently hit over the 20 goal mark over the coming seasons. His rise of maturity over the last 12 months has been staggering. Once his finishing improves, which it has already under Ole, ( apparently you can't train finishing :houllier:) he will be scary going forward.

ManRed

Abysmal first half but came to life in the second with a goal and assist. He still seems like the player who can grow a few levels

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Glad he beat his previous seasons best as quickly as he did and from that point of view it was smart of Ole to play him tonight. I was worried he was going to be stuck in 13 goals for weeks or until we next got a pen

Hopefully now beating his previous best isn't a thing he can continue to play with complete freedom starting this weekend

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Once again a game that he should have had a hattrick in. Hopefully, we won't be saying that when he's fully ironed out mistakes by 26/27.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Beating his best record before Christmas. Hopefully the penny has dropped and he will be a consistent scorer for us for many years.

The talent is undeniable.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can see him netting another 10 before the end of the season. If we didn't experiment with him as a lone striker down the middle he might have had an even more prolonged run of form.

VJ1762

Game of 2 halves for him, as well as for the team. Good stats though.

VJ1762

Very humble of him to acknowledge the effort shown by the Colchester players.

Its strange because he's bagged 15 goals already but I do feel he needs to work on his composure more, there was a few chances he snatched at.
Think Pereira put him 1-1 2 times. Should have scored 1 more goal.

redshaw

Dedication like that will take him to the top. He's entered a higher echelon this season

meamth

Still needs to concentrate more.

I like his trajectory now, but the simplest things he tend to feck up for no reason.

That's just the negative comment i have about him, go on Rashy, we count on you.

He'sRaldo

Loved the urgency in his body language from the first minute. Spread throughout the team and stamped out any intention of the tumescent slow starts we usually suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.