View full 2021-22 profile

4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be easier to forgive if he didn't try outrageous things in spite of getting the basics wrong time and again.

Maybe I'm getting old but you should at least earn the right to trot about after losing the ball, attempt shoulder passes, try to take on three players at a time. etc.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really surprised he got the full 90. Don’t think it can continue much longer

spiriticon

If he can't be arsed to defend, he better have 20 goals and 20 assists minimum

Tired of his poor effort

dove

Proper 0/10 performance that you won't see often from anyone.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Absolutely stank the place out. Horrible body language and seemed to think he has a divine right not to be tackled. Awful.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Rashford - where attacks go to die. If he didn't give it away himself, he played a pass so far behind or ahead of someone that they gave it away instead.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very poor game, second worst attacker, Ronaldo was the worst.

His performance is consistently poor now and one more manager who refuses to bench him or sub him out. It's like there is some secret clause to play him no matter what.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Surprised Rangnick agreed to the ‘Rashy must play’ clause. Absolutely woeful, has been for some time now. The next 18 months is make or break in my opinion, if he doesn’t pull his socks up then he belongs at a mid-table club.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Disastrous decision making. Our counter attacking is dying every time he gets involved. Massive regression recently.

El Jefe

Shite but he at least improved his performance in the second half.

Ralf needs to realise Rashford is woeful as a striker, he's only good out wide and playing him as one of the two strikers will only make him and us look worse.

ExoduS

Not a player he was last year. I hope he comes back to the form as soon as possible. He relies too much on his speed and athleticism, but it is clearly not where it was last year.

Sylar

The best thing he was involved in, and it still had a pass behind Ronaldo

That can be whatever but the rest of the game was just a stinker

UncleBob

Shite but he at least improved his performance in the second half.

Ralf needs to realise Rashford is woeful as a striker, he's only good out wide and playing him as one of the two strikers will only make him and us look worse.
:lol:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Looked better every time he got on the LW channel. Was back to dribbling past players and being a pacey player compared to the poor first touch player we saw upfront as a striker.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Let's put aside all the dumbass decisons during the game when he is running. Let's focus on that last FK ik injury time, why the feck would you shoot from there and then ?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I struggle to connect his form to the injury, he looks fast and fit.
He just constantly makes bad choices, doesn't feel the tempo of the game and doesn't believe in link up play.

largelyworried

That was a really bad one. I like him a lot and think he takes a lot more flak than he deserves, but that was without any redeeming features. 50% missed passes 50% failed dribbles. Cannot believe he stayed on the pitch for 90 mins.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Doesn’t even seem to want to be out there at the moment but gets the full 90 minutes anyway.

Abraxas

His overall play has gone completely off the rails. It has done for a while, even last season when his stats were excellent which got him a pass.

He's constantly taking people on when it's low percentage, passing behind people, overhitting simple passes, miscontrolling things. He is quite literally taking his eye off the ball.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I don't get the criticism. Was pretty much our only threat going forward, with the exception of Ronaldo being Ronaldo doing Ronaldo things.

Yes it didn't all come off, but he was trying and creating things.

If he can't be arsed to defend, he better have 20 goals and 20 assists minimum

Tired of his poor effort
This I agree with.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
He's a brainless player. He's so inconsistent technically that you can't rely on him for a damn thing. Been saying this for a long time but he's not good enough. It sounds crazy because of his standing and how much he plays for us, but compare him to Sancho and it's embarrassing for Rashford.

kundalini

At least he created a big chance for Ronaldo late on. Up until then it was a shocking performance from Rashford. Doesn't so much cause confusion inside the opposing defence as confuse himself as to what he is trying to do, ultimately ends up giving the ball away cheaply again and again.

L1nk

Again, you aren't allowed to talk about it but Rashford has been dire ever since he's started sticking his neck out politically, for good reasons might I add, but you have to be blind not to see how awful he's been for a long long while now, timing is far too coincidental. I don't want to be one of those "focus on your football" types, because like I said, he's doing good things out in the world, but he actually does need to focus on football because he can't get any of the basics right and genuinely looks like he cannot be bothered at all when he's on the pitch. He certainly vastly overestimates his actual footballing ability and struts around like he's prime Ronaldo

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Will remain one the first names on the teamsheet because absolutely no-one else is offering anything against and behind the opposition backline. It was exactly the same again today. Rashford was objectively poor with the ball, but nobody else even attempted what he at least did. He should have been put through one-on-one first half, but Sancho and then Ronaldo fluffed simply through balls with a wide margin for error. Second half, Ronaldo should have converted his shot in the six-yard box after a great run wide.

You can get frustrated with his decision making and quality of passing right now, but you’re blind if you cannot see that Ronaldo, Bruno, Sancho and even Greenwood do nothing to stretch the game. Without him everything is fairly narrow and in front of their defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.