4.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

Seems like he is fall of a love for a game or just United, i mean one thing is form but he looks like he just clocks in to not breach a contract.

Hope mentally he is okey, everything else is whatever, we can ship him if he doesnt want to be here etc.

Wayne's World

Run out of the football club. Pathetic attempt of even trying to be a footballer.

250k a week for this waste of time, sums up United in the past 10 years.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
In the last minute when we pass the ball over to him to crossed, and he just dilly dally around with the ball instead of crossing it. This just sums him up.
Yes, feels like crowd are really getting on his back now and calling him out.

He's been out of form in previous seasons but never this bad. I get the feeling he hasn't liked the way Lingard has been treated by your club last 12 months given they're good mates so I suspect he thinks he'll go the same way which could explain his sullen attitude on the pitch nowadays.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Not buying it. Just like people that said he broke up with his long time girlfriend or whatever and they are still together. Shit happens to everyone. Personal issues that persist over a year and they haven’t come out yet? I think it has more to do that his focus is just not on football currently, lack of interest and interest on other things.
One can grow to dislike what they are good at, to despise it even. I think we are seeing it here.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s quit as a footballer.

Can he be sued? His purposeful garbage football of the last 2 years needs to be held accountable

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He could not care less about United, maybe he actually was a United fan his entire life but he certainly doesn’t play like he was.

Pughnichi

I honestly wouldn’t bat an eye if we lost him for free when his contract expires.

if we renew and offer even what his current contract is, it’s be worse for me than keeping on Jones, offering new contracts to Pereira and others.

hes a long way off even worth 100k and the club should make a bold statement and low ball him

LARulz

Be literally doesn't give a shit

That last bit where we got the corner, I know he won it, but I swear before that his hesitation to cross it in was ridiculous. Like he just didn't want us to score

Chairman Steve

Still not buying the mental health card people are throwing out as an excuse. If there was a genuine problem, I think he’d be ‘injured‘ and not even be seen.

His mental health looked perfectly fine as he was living it up in Dubai with his best buddy JLingz six weeks ago.

I‘d like to think his buddy’s imminent departure may play a small part and maybe in large part, the club have told him they are not looking to renew his contract with favourable terms and hence what you’re seeing right now. Let’s not cave into his demands if that is the case.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Being a total armchair philosopher, I reckon the recognition from his charity work coupled with his terrible form over the past year has been a disaster for his headspace.

Whether it's the injuries or not, it must be a complete headfeck to have been lauded like that - an MBE! - and then contend with the fact you're not as gifted as you thought.

He looks completely finished at 24. So different to the player I loved in 2019/2020 and parts of 2020/2021. Don’t know what’s happened this season. All the flair, energy, decisive dribbling and ghosting past players, assists, it’s gone. Strange.

Random7777

The reason for rashford's form is 100% on the fans. All the fans that overhyped him into believing he's some generational talent. He is not that good and is just a pace merchant. He always will be a pace merchant. But everybody over-inflated his ego making him beleive he's the second coming of Cristiano... Now he's a rubbish player with a bad attitude.
BIN him

MattofManchester

Poor form can be excused. Lack of commitment and desire cannot.

Sorry, but he needs to go.

Now cue the PR team tomorrow.

the_cliff

List of wingers in the EPL that get paid more than Rashford:

Grealish
Sancho

And that right there is our problem and why we'll never go anywhere with these idiots that are giving out contracts and signing players.

Thiagoal

He looks totally lost out there. I genuinely think he can’t handle the pressure at United and it has wiped all of his confidence- he is just a shell now!

Needs to move to a smaller club where he can build himself up again

0le

His mental health looked perfectly fine as he was living it up in Dubai with his best buddy JLingz six weeks ago.
By all means criticise his performances all you want but what you just said here about mental health is absolute bollocks.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Still not buying the mental health card people are throwing out as an excuse. If there was a genuine problem, I think he’d be ‘injured‘ and not even be seen.

I‘d like to think his buddy’s imminent departure may play a small part and maybe in large part, the club have told him they are not looking to renew his contract with favourable terms and hence what you’re seeing right now. Let’s not cave into his demands if that is the case.
This is why I don't like mental health as a catch-all term.

He's probably not depressed but I certainly think his self-belief is in the gutter as it stands, whether you want to class that as 'mental health' (some do).

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Solid 0 out of 10 performance. Somehow seems to be getting worse and worse here, all after briefing threats of leaving if he isn't starting games.

Time for Ralf to drop him, nothing else left to play for this season. Make a point and give the youth a chance.

the_cliff

I want Rashford gone but people can look like the happiest people on the outside when you never know what's going on on the inside.

AusRed

He has done well in the past, Marcus but we have to stop caving into player demands and shouldn't be dishing out £250k per week for players who won't take us where we need to go.

-Supreme-

Believed too much of his own hype, went to join the England squad last summer when he thought he’d walk into the team when he should have had the surgery but he then decided to take a holiday instead and delayed his operation further and missed a chunk of the season.

He fully deserves how this has turned out, can’t blame anyone but himself for his lack of effort and motivation to succeed.

Superunknown

Can't remember the last time I felt so gutted about a player having such a downturn in form. The level to which he's dropped to is shocking. He really is an utter mess at the moment and I really, really struggle to watch him play. It would not surprise me one bit if he walks away from the game altogether within the next 5 years, because he doesn't look interested anymore.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I have no idea of his mental state so I won't speak on that

He does not look like the Rashford of 2 years ago. He's struggling massively. He can't even impact the game as a sub.

I don't know whether anyone would buy him in this form on his wages. Hoping he takes some time off to look at his game and makes improvements before the first match of next season otherwise it's curtains on his United career (if it's not already)

jesperjaap

I honestly wouldn’t bat an eye if we lost him for free when his contract expires.

if we renew and offer even what his current contract is, it’s be worse for me than keeping on Jones, offering new contracts to Pereira and others.

hes a long way off even worth 100k and the club should make a bold statement and low ball him
What we shouold be doing is what we failed to do with Pogba a good couple of years ago now, sell him when he had good value. Letting Rashford run his contract would bat an eyelid.Kepe him for a season with all the control in his hands when there is a alack of it in hos feet, should 100% be sold in my mind, along with Maguire to raise funds towards new signings. Magurie was always just decent and was never a value for money signing, even though surprising jsut hwo poor he has been. Rashford was talented but over rated from the start, even Rashford before the lack of form, people saying Grealish wouldnt get in our side so a waste of money, where does he play with Fernandes, Rashford etc....disagreed then, said in time he starts over all of them, he definately does now. Rashford on form isnt one of the best wide players in England, current form his isnt even close to gettign in the squad or shouldnt be

PoTMS

Southgate better not even think of taking him to Qatar. He should be rotting somewhere in the Championship with his performances the last year.

What happened to this Rashford?

He was my favourite player in the team by a mile. This season he’s been nothing like the player in the gifs.

Zoo

If he thinks the grass is greener then so be it. Jadon Sancho is simply superior and plays where Rashford thinks is his best position.

MrBest

He's peaked like Rooney did at 25, shame he has a 1/4 of the talent because he looks so like a league one player on current form. Do barca want him? 50m and take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.