6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsyking

He is my favorite player in the squad, but two things I did not like today, not passing easy passes and the dive. I lnow there was a touch with the keeper but went down like a he was shot by a hitman.
I am rethinking my judgment about the penalty

BorisManUtd

Thought he didn't have a good game until that goal. But what a goal, ended the tie in great fashion.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
27 goals by mid March really is ridiculous. What a talent. Didn't even have a great game today but is always a threat to any team.

Sylar

He scored the one that was a non chance. Madness. :lol:
Got to take him off too which was nice

KjaAnd

Would have loved him to score the chance before his goal - the one-two with Bruno. Great goal but another poor overall performance where he's making some of the same mistakes as last season: not taking on his man, mistiming runs, fluffing chances. IMO this is down to him being overplayed. He looked completely knackered after half an hour.

Threesus

Would have loved him to score the chance before his goal - the one-two with Bruno. Great goal but another poor overall performance where he's making some of the same mistakes as last season: not taking on his man, mistiming runs, fluffing chances. IMO this is down to him being overplayed. He looked completely knackered after half an hour.
Sofascore says that he completed 5/6 dribbles though

superdry

touched by a genius
Terrible for a lot of the game super duper for a couple of seconds.

Woziak

Exactly the guy played 44 games for his club and now he’s going to be used for his country, I mean he needs a rest and we need our other young players on 200k+ per week to turn up and start sharing the burden?

acnumber9

Top stats are great but probably mainly a reflection of him playing an unusual number of Europa league fixtures.
While that is true, he’s also had the misfortune of playing in much worse United teams than the likes of Rooney did.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The variety of the goals he's been scoring as of late has been wonderful , quite aesthetic one must say.

3KDré

We have 11 games in the league left. Another 3 if we reach the FA Cup final and another 5 if we get to EL final. 19 games left. If he scored 13/19 (which is not entirely ridiculous) of those games he could get 40 goals. Even if he scores 1 in 2 over that time that will be 36 goals non penalty goals in a season. Has anyone scored that much for us since Ronaldo? I know Ibra scored almost 30, Lukaku 27 and Fernandes 28 but all 3 of them took some penalties too.

foolsgold

The goal in Spain reminded me of the kind of finish that Ronaldo did in his prime at Madrid, raw power and placement.

He's proven me totally wrong, I thought he was done after last year. Delighted to be wrong.

Malone_Post

One man attack. Please get him some support in the summer. Our whole season depends on him staying fit. One hell of a turnaround to where he was 12 months ago.

lysglimt

Scout
He is 8 goals away from reaching number 4 of most goals in a season by a United player - the players in front of him ? Law, Nistelrooy and Ronaldo. And we have a minimum of 15 matches left to play - he could reach 40 goals. I never imagined Rashford ever to score 30.

Marcelinho87

His performances have dropped significantly since Weghorst arrival, contrary to the popular belief. He is different player when he plays with Martial, nobody cares about marking Weghorst when Marcus has the ball.
Another stick to beat Weghorst.

WW joined 13th January and Rashford has scored 7 in 9 since then in the PL... Only 3 games he hasn't scored.

His performances have dropped a little because he's beginning to play for himself, he's greedy and always opts to shoot rather than try find someone else.

Scottynaldinho

He's morphing into a CR7 and I'm expecting him to continue this not taking his man on thing. He's a goal scorer now.

He'll have a one hell of a career to look back on when he retires.

Real Name

His performances have dropped significantly since Weghorst arrival, contrary to the popular belief. He is different player when he plays with Martial, nobody cares about marking Weghorst when Marcus has the ball.
Scores a goal per game since WW has came.

Performances have dropped. Hm.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I do think he's had quite a few games recently where it reminds me of his 20/21 form. Not playing well in general, but still manages to score a goal. Obviously it's great that he's getting the goals, but hopefully he can improve his general form again.

Eddy_JukeZ

Pretty much. Weghorst is a detriment to our entire attack and I've noticed players trying not to pass to him lately.

Herman Toothrot

I mean Haaland has DOUBLE his league tally and more CL goals than Rashford has in the Europa so I'm not quite sure about that but of course he is doing his thing regardless
I think you can safely say he's up there, even if he's been outscored by a number nine in, arguably, the best side in the world.

next_number_seven

He is 8 goals away from reaching number 4 of most goals in a season by a United player - the players in front of him ? Law, Nistelrooy and Ronaldo. And we have a minimum of 15 matches left to play - he could reach 40 goals. I never imagined Rashford ever to score 30.
If he continues scoring 20+ goals a season, then he'll break Rooney's record

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Another stick to beat Weghorst.

WW joined 13th January and Rashford has scored 7 in 9 since then in the PL... Only 3 games he hasn't scored.

His performances have dropped a little because he's beginning to play for himself, he's greedy and always opts to shoot rather than try find someone else.
Playing alongside Weghorst requires him to be more greedy, because Weghorst is always making the selfless runs and when he gets the chance he usually fluffs it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
More ineffective than selfless runs, I'd say.

Marcelinho87

Playing alongside Weghorst requires him to be more greedy, because Weghorst is always making the selfless runs and when he gets the chance he usually fluffs it.
He's had countless moments over the last few weeks to play in Anthony, Garnacho, Bruno etc and failed to deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.