Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It felt so satisfying to see Rashford looked out of breath at one point. He gave his all. Go on and keep that fire, Rashford!

Olecurls99

Delighted for him. It was his type of game alright but hopefully the confidence and passion will return and we'll get proper Rashford back

acnumber9

Didn’t understand the criticism at half time. Didn’t quite come off but you could tell it would be him getting in behind that would make the difference. He always has Alexander-Arnold’s number.

Tiber

I am one of his biggest critics, but he came alive in the second half in a way I haven't seen him in a long time. Encouraging

KjaAnd

Still room for improvement but great game by Rashford. Took on the defenders, scored, made runs and gave it his all. Happy for him and hope he kicks on.

Ibi Dreams

Can't believe he was onside, thought it was definitely going to be disallowed. Brilliant finish though

Strelok

That's our old Rashford!
Yeah that solo was remarkably our old Rashford. What a goal if that would have gone in. Really nice to see a bit of him back still a long way yet but today is very encouraging.

edgecutter

Actually looked like he gave a shit, bit please hold off contract talks until we get a number of these games from him

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Much better but still a lot of room from improvement. He really lacks a lot of composure in our attacks, and still think he can work a lot harder. But it was positive at least.

Superunknown

This is a huge step in the right direction. More of this, please! Took his goal very well. Hope it's the start of a resurgence.

BarstoolProphet

That near-solo goal reminded me of early performances under Ole. Not everything came off for him but encouraging signs, especially him taking on players.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Delighted for him, will be a key player for us this season im sure of it, looks far better already and I’m confident he’ll continue to improve!

A-man

He needed that! I hope today was the day where he turned the shop around.

youngrell

Absolutely huge goal for him, must have been weighing heavy on him.

Strange decision to suddenly start challenging for aerial balls while up against VVD but not complaining if he carries it into the upcoming games.

klayton88

Got the nerve to talk about energy after strolling around for two seasons.

Herman Toothrot

I'm sorry, you can't "Burst Rashy's Bubble" today you bottom feeding hatemongers. Maybe rejoice in one of our best players getting a goal that his confidence so obviously needed and get behind the player getting back to his best.

Idxomer

Maybe there's still hope and yes he and Martial need to always play together.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So good to see him perform tonight. Absolutely vital for us that he goes back to 20 goal Rashford this season.

AFC NimbleThumb

I'm sorry, you can't "Burst Rashy's Bubble" today you bottom feeding hatemongers. Maybe rejoice in one of our best players getting a goal that his confidence so obviously needed and get behind the player getting back to his best.
Oh but some will try. Cretins will lay into Marcus then rush to defend the Shaws & Maguires.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Yes, he scored and worked harder than usual, but please keep in mind that he is a player whose mentality is still very fragile and not worth to wear the shirt as it's too big possibility him becoming again a liability.

We have a golden chance to cash him and buy more suitable player into our team. He should still be sold. No more hoping, wishing and begging for great performances - he lacks consistency and is too focused on his PR-side. Not reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.