View full 2023-24 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

RedUnited86

He'd have been shipped out of Real Madrid/Barcelona/City years ago. It's indicative of the mess that we're in that we built the team/club around a player with such limited technical ability on the ball and who also doesn't give a shit off it.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Incorrect - if my heads not right, then it's up to me to let my manager know that I can't perform my duties. The manager can only ask are you able to play or try to understand how to deal with it - if he's training and seems okay - the manager will just assume he's good to play. Of course there are circumstances when other professionals have to make the call i.e health reasons, but in this instance its up to Rashford to say if he's good or not.
No. But that’s enough of this.

Looks like there’s a shitstorm coming either way and all this talk will be immaterial.

Banana Republic

This has long gone beyond a joke.
No further debate required.
No further chances after numerous other chances have not only been wasted, but pissed on by this lad.
Just draw a very firm line under the matter and get rid.

Last edited:

Born2Lose

There is no other action that Ten Hag could take to win back some favour with me as a fan than dropping Rashford with immediate effect.

hobbers

I find it difficult to believe Rashford would be selfish enough to put himself before the good of the team. He gave a homeless person some money ffs
Exactly. Just like how ignorant people demonised Pogba but then he was caught on film giving out burgers to a homeless guy.

Forget the part that the filming was for the Pogmentary. Just like we need to forget that all of Rashfords charity work was splashed across his social media channels.

lex talionis

Hes also not that good. His buildup play is subpar, his first touch is consistent. Of course his decision making is bad. He's also too telegraphed when trying to beat a player.
That sounds OTT but it's all true. Marcus has one attribute -- pace in the open field -- but has none of the attributes required of a winger or a striker. We're all aware of his famous purple patch but he really has never lit of the PL with consistent performances leading to assists or goals for more than a 3 month period. He'll make the England NT but Southgate would be daft to use him other than as a garbage time sub or in the event of an injury crisis.

afatzp

Just had a thought...does anyone else think that Rashfords 'form'/lack of effort is in protest for Sancho?
I think he is more protesting for the decision that he was placed RW instead of his favorite LW . Seems he trying to demonstrate the point that " he would be significantly weaker in RW so you better place me in LW" , which if true is very selfish.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If shearer writes an article asking him to step up and take responsibility after Newcastle beat us, he needs to take a good hard look at who he is and where he wants his career to go from here.

jem

For fun (or perhaps boredom), I looked Rashford's performance thread for 2021-22, and the comments are almost identical. This pathetic effort level (never mind skill deficit) is nothing new.

Alemar

There is no other action that Ten Hag could take to win back some favour with me as a fan than dropping Rashford with immediate effect.
Dropping him from a senior squad completely, that is. He may train with the reserves, with any other community he cherishes (it’s a wonderful thing to support those communities, by all accounts, but this support could be outsourced by a professional footballer, with additional time spent for extra training)

Son

He’s just not very good is he apart from a couple of purple patches in his career that many players have truth be told.

Never won anything of note, never consistently scored 20 a season nearing the end of his peak now as a speed merchant.

Surely the club understands he’s gonna slow down soon so why did they stick him on a 350k a week contact? Considering he’s never won anything of note here.

He’s from Manchester. Nice one give him a Pat on the head. One beacon of light amount a sea of underinvestment and mediocrity from our academy in almost 2 decades.

Mind boggles honestly with our club. They are so inept at every decision and play on vibes rather than using brain cells.

When we get a footballer who we could sell for 100m arguably at one point from our academy to then invest back into our academy we pay him triple wages and let them go on a free at 30 :lol:

MUnitedGT

I think he is more protesting for the decision that he was placed RW instead of his favorite LW . Seems he trying to demonstrate the point that " he would be significantly weaker in RW so you better place me in LW" , which if true is very selfish.
Oh good point. I might agree... though, its hard to overlook his lack of effort/form for all the games he started this season at LW.

clarkydaz

He’s just not very good is he apart from a couple of purple patches in his career that many players have truth be told.

Never won anything of note, never consistently scored 20 a season nearing the end of his peak now as a speed merchant.

Surely the club understands he’s gonna slow down soon so why did they stick him on a 350k a week contact? Considering he’s never won anything of note here.

He’s from Manchester. Nice one give him a Pat on the head. One beacon of light amount a sea of underinvestment and mediocrity from our academy in almost 2 decades.

Mind boggles honestly with our club. They are so inept at every decision and play on vibes rather than using brain cells.

When we get a footballer who we could sell for 100m arguably at one point from our academy to then invest back into our academy we pay him triple wages and let them go on a free at 30 :lol:
He is the Pogba replacement for the club. Thing is i feel most of his commerical appeal is to kids who dont really watch the games, just cite him as their favourite footballer

Andersons Dietician

He’s done exactly the same when played on the left so this is a non starter. The left isn’t even the best place for him if anything him playing on the left has led to him being a very poor footballer.

jem

Especially since he also sucks on the left.

Appletonred

2 goals so far this season after signing his big contract, Shearer was correct, there's some real bad eggs in this Utd team.

massiveissue

That sounds OTT but it's all true. Marcus has one attribute -- pace in the open field -- but has none of the attributes required of a winger or a striker. We're all aware of his famous purple patch but he really has never lit of the PL with consistent performances leading to assists or goals for more than a 3 month period. He'll make the England NT but Southgate would be daft to use him other than as a garbage time sub or in the event of an injury crisis.
He had pace a few years ago. If you watch his game this season, he is constantly beaten for pace. He either lost it, or can't be arsed.

Alemar

Should use his wages to feed the homeless.
He very much may if that is his wish. But he shouldn’t do it himself - in the situation that evolves, he should spend all his personal time for additional football training. Feeding homeless people may be outsourced and conducted (on his behalf) by others.

GreatDane

No he shouldn't, that's the job of government not a footballer, he could fund something useful to the community though
We should use his wages to feed the homeless, it would bring me a lot more joy than watch him jog about for 350k weekly.

Alemar

2 goals so far this season after signing his big contract
And 1 of those 2 goals was a gesture of goodwill from Bruno Fernandes, who could have scored that penalty himself, but decided to give Marcus a helping hand.

Adamsk7

Van Gaal
Mourinho
Ole
Ten Hag

Rashford has been a constant across their reigns and his hot and cold performances, along with the fact he’s just not a team player, have had a direct impact on at least two of those managers losing their jobs with a third teetering on the edge.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
We should use his wages to feed the homeless, it would bring me a lot more joy than watch him jog about for 350k weekly.
That would be letting the government off the hook for it's responsibilities, there are plenty of other charities/organisations that are not the responsibility of governemnt he could fund

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Manifesting a 60-70M move for him to PSG this summer. I feel like a fool having defended him through trials and tribulations, the lack of effort in his displays the last year have been inexcusable for a player in a United shirt.
he wouldn't get on their bench

Paddymcc

At least he has his family PR team messaging reporters who dare criticise him in match reports.